Check your account email address ×

Spoiled Rich Kid Fight!!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Two equally sets of retards with no qualifications other then their last name.

Spin started his own thread because he’s so proud of Lil Biden 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Spin started his own thread because he’s so proud of Lil Biden 

He’s really turned into just a sad victim looking for any and all attention he can get.  We all know what happens to these “needle-movers” that are having so much “fun” here.

Speaking of Betas...did you guys finally run off BarbieHands? You guys had him really struggling....I added where I could.

:lol:

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s really turned into just a sad victim looking for any and all attention he can get.  We all know what happens to these “needle-movers” that are having so much “fun” here.

Speaking of Betas...did you guys finally run off BarbieHands? You guys had him really struggling....I added where I could.

:lol:

She mentioned going on vacation....a couple weeks ago...:lol:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You sure like that JT thing...not using my name but close.

7D02F95E-6EA2-4238-8A6F-34CFC83AEDC9.thumb.jpeg.327876dc81030bd58c7c46c454f3da69.jpeg

Kind of has a blue blood ring to it........Are you actually complaining that I’m using your initials?  You call Snake and I by our first names on a daily basis.   :lol:  

Edited by DriftBusta

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Kind of has a blue blood ring to it........Are you actually complaining that I’m using your initials?  You call Snake and I by our first names on a daily basis.   :lol:  

I could not care less but you are just itching to blurt out that middle name of mine and FTR I can't stand my middle name...Jimmy Timmy....real cute growing up with that moniker! :lmao:

BTW you Joelle and Ckf you can't ban me for using my own name!!!!!!!

IMG_4945.JPG.2ceaf0e15eb83ef5b7f3fc91d1f828da.JPG

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am pretty sure the Trump kids could hold a job if Dad were gone but Hunter? I am thinking cardboard box under the freeway.

I can see that too I guess. Seeing as how all Hunter’s dad passed down was a life of worthless politics.  Either the cardboard box or DC.  Both seats have similar quals.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I could not care less but you are just itching to blurt out that middle name of mine and FTR I can't stand my middle name...Jimmy Timmy....real cute growing up with that moniker! :lmao:

BTW you Joelle and Ckf you can't ban me for using my own name!!!!!!!

IMG_4945.JPG.2ceaf0e15eb83ef5b7f3fc91d1f828da.JPG

Be happy you don’t have my middle name.....Ivan!  3rd generation no Less.  I already told my daughters they don’t need to carry on the legacy. :lol: 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am pretty sure the Trump kids could hold a job if Dad were gone but Hunter? I am thinking cardboard box under the freeway.

Because of his drug issues maybe but none of the trumps have held a job outside of the dysfunctional family business so I doubt getting along with others in a corporate job with the politics associated is something they would be great at.  Education wise Bidens Yale JD will open as many doors if not more as Jr and Ivankas Wharton or Erics Georgetown degree would.  .  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Because of his drug issues maybe but none of the trumps have held a job outside of the dysfunctional family business so I doubt getting along with others in a corporate job with the politics associated is something they would be great at.  Education wise Bidens Yale JD will open as many doors if not more as Jr and Ivankas Wharton or Erics Georgetown degree would.  .  

I often wonder how many would be able to make it if they werent born to whom they were. :news: