Check your account email address ×

If you're not part of the right wing circle jerk.....then prepare for wrath of snowflakes

f7ben

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Awwww Little MoeMoe is upset today...what’s the matter?

I don’t think he’s upset at all.  He just thinks you’re a fucking tool bag.  I don’t blame him.  You pretty much are.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Really? Because the guy has made several statements over the years saying otherwise. 

If he was really going “ape shit” then there’d be evidence of vindictiveness, but there’s not.

Speaking of Momo and ape shit, here he is in action.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f292dc01d5a24ed2cd4e3

Edited by bussman
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Point blank Ben goes unchallenged on this site and when challenged he goes ape shit. What is this the send or third topic on the subject of me talking about what ben and his cronies are doing to MOMO?? 

Ben maybe alot of things like gay, zero hockey knowledge or trade knowledge but he knows a tard when he sees one!!!1!!1!1

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Ben maybe alot of things like gay, zero hockey knowledge or trade knowledge but he knows a tard when he sees one!!!1!!1!1

He also doesnt know shit about turbos or clutching! 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, bussman said:

A skin ripping boner? Bet she would, maybe she should tape pictures of naked men to her face to get you going. 

Ahhhaahhaaa!!!!! :owned: 

:bc: 

IMG_4948.GIF.cf9447a636a6296348183eeaf00bd04d.GIF

10 minutes ago, bussman said:

A skin ripping boner? Bet she would, maybe she should tape pictures of naked men to her face to get you going. 

Ahhhaahhaaa!!!!! :owned: 

Faggot!!!!!!!! I meant thr pink sled carp!!!

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

That's all it boils down to here. JT the cry ass bleeds for momo because he sympathizes with what he perceives as momos philosophical alignment with his own idiocy.

As ssfb stated.....JT laughed and took pleasure in any number of people who disagreed with him being bullied here.

That makes him and his band of brainless fucking retards hypocrites, partisan hack and just plain crying snowflake frauds. 

I myself an am equal opportunity hater....act like a retard here and I'll tell you to kill yourself

Simple 

look at me look at me i am over here every  one and I  am a equal opportunity cunt .

good for you .

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

look at me look at me i am over here every  one and I  am a equal opportunity cunt .

good for you .

Poor illiterate cracked out snowflake....crying tears of pussy blood from his crack rock eyes

• Haha 1

Just a quick back read but, it would appear that Momo is trolling the fuck out of everyone that decided to gang up on him.

#momowinning  :lol:

Also, I notice  VaginasNotaClownCarMan posting here again so, I got a little woody about that!

30D3EA31-624D-44EC-9168-62FDFEE8A9CB.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just a quick back read but, it would appear that Momo is trolling the fuck out of everyone that decided to gang up on him.

#momowinning  :lol:

Also, I notice  VaginasNotaClownCarMan posting here again so, I got a little woody about that!

30D3EA31-624D-44EC-9168-62FDFEE8A9CB.gif

:true: 

• Thanks 1