Check your account email address ×

And the Epstein case silently goes away.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Shameful.   Why have their not been more arrests?   Where is this fucking madam cunt who was going to HS's recruiting girls?   There is no way they do not have enough evidence to charge other people.

And no I'm not talking about Bill Clinton either.   As I've stated before while it should be investigated as to why he was on the his plane 25+ times zero girls have come out and said he did inappropriate things concerning this case.   Underage girls are also not his MO.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Shameful.   Why have their not been more arrests?   Where is this fucking madam cunt who was going to HS's recruiting girls?   There is no way they do not have enough evidence to charge other people.

And no I'm not talking about Bill Clinton either.   As I've stated before while it should be investigated as to why he was on the his plane 25+ times zero girls have come out and said he did inappropriate things concerning this case.   Underage girls are also not his MO.  

Exactly where the fuck is the investigation at?

53 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Maybe do a little google search outside FOX news. There are FBI investigations on going.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe do a little google search outside FOX news. There are FBI investigations on going.

If they had enough to arrest Epstein they had enough to arrest the madam and others   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

And your confident that there are more arrests coming? Cause I’m not.   

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Given all the video of him and trump together, it’s no surprise. 

Harvey Weinstein reportedly helped Clinton's 2016 campaign hurt Bernie Sanders

https://www.foxnews.com/media/harvey-weinstein-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders

31 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You sound stupid and I see you'r carrying the water for Ben and his cronies now too. What a fantastic Moderator you are 

Not at all, just seems like they’re living rent free in your head.

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Not at all, just seems like they’re living rent free in your head.

Not at all, I live rent-free in all their heads. Look at the daily attacks I endure for simply posting. it's all good I just chuckle. I think as a mod you should appear to be neutral but that's just my opinion

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Not at all, I live rent-free in all their heads. Look at the daily attacks I endure for simply posting. it's all good I just chuckle. I think as a mod you should appear to be neutral but that's just my opinion

Do you think it’s possible for me to appear neutral to everyone?

Just now, SSFB said:

Do you think it’s possible for me to appear neutral to everyone?

I do. You clearly don't like certain people "me included' You clearly like certain people "Ben Included' Your posts reflect that.