Check your account email address ×

Ft. Worth Cop Shoots Women In Her Home..From Outside

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Over a welfare check none the the less 

Why do they send swat for that? 

I'm giving you a 50% chance of understanding the term "welfare check" in the context of these events :lol: dumb motherfucker!!1

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm giving you a 50% chance of understanding the term "welfare check" in the context of these events :lol: dumb motherfucker!!1

You've probably had a few so I'm sure you're familiar

Regardless it was a report about an open door.

One office one car should have been the response, no reason for guns out of th holster.

Concerned citizen-Ya iron range pd? Ya we got that retard bhem passed out laying in his yard again. 

Iron range pd- it's ok just roll him over and check for jizz, if you don't see any he's fine and just waiting for his buddies

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

One office one car should have been the response, no reason for guns out of th holster.

Concerned citizen-Ya iron range pd? Ya we got that retard bhem passed out laying in his yard again. 

Iron range pd- it's ok just roll him over and check for jizz, if you don't see any he's fine and just waiting for his buddies

I'd bet $1000 you know what a tide pod tastes like

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

LOL!  Why are they responding to a request for a welfare check anyway?  Wtf?  

Sounds like he just quit over it.  That'll learn them!  :lol:

If you guyz think this cop is bad, wait 'til the SHTF/RACE WAR/ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE comes, you won't even have ANY COPS!!!!!!

As soon as I get caught=up, I want 90 days of survival food, and a secondary heat source ( small woodburning stove ). I have a small stove, but I want a bigger one, with an emergency flue pipe set-up, out the fukkin window. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pretty stupid not to simply knock on the front door and announce you are doing a welfare check.   Be interesting to see what department policy is.   Whatever it might be I'm sure it don't involve shooting the first person you see.   Murder will be hard to prove.....manslaughter will be the final charge unless malice can be proven through his previous actions or evidence of profiling.  

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

He'll probably do some time,just like the Guyger broad. These faggots should NEVAH have been cops. 

They were obviously unstable. 

He seems pretty typical of what we are seeing today in LEOs.  so scared shitless his finger was on the trigger ready to fire when the gun should have been in the holster. his lack of training goes back to the dept he is part of.     if i was a family member of a person killed by under trained cops, it would be the deptment he is part of i would go after, its only right if they are putting unqualified people behind a badge and gun.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Pretty stupid not to simply knock on the front door and announce you are doing a welfare check.   Be interesting to see what department policy is.   Whatever it might be I'm sure it don't involve shooting the first person you see.   Murder will be hard to prove.....manslaughter will be the final charge unless malice can be proven through his previous actions or evidence of profiling.  

39 minutes ago, old indy said:

He seems pretty typical of what we are seeing today in LEOs.  so scared shitless his finger was on the trigger ready to fire when the gun should have been in the holster. his lack of training goes back to the dept he is part of.     if i was a family member of a person killed by under trained cops, it would be the deptment he is part of i would go after, its only right if they are putting unqualified people behind a badge and gun.

Agreed.  

I do believe that police nationwide are on PANIC ALERT 24/7, since the shootings of white cops, BY BLACKS. 

The stress has become too high for many of these cops, and they are re-acting too quickly, out of a sense of heightened threat. 

Thanks, Obama.