Check your account email address ×

Ft. Worth Cop Shoots Women In Her Home..From Outside

Just a matter of time boyz. Race War. This will never end. It's only going to get worse. Blacks are gonna' retaliate against whites/cops. Cops are gonna' cap blacks. 

THIS is my biggest fear of America. Caught in a cross-fire, caught by a crazed black shooting at an innocent KRACKA, caught by a scared-ass cop. Holy fuck, this is bad. 

Some guy not far from here, ( PELHAM, NH ) went into a church and shot the place up. I think 2 dead, and 2 wounded. During a wedding. Some kind of Black Pentecostal Church.

Most dangerous thing in the world is a guy with NOTHING TO LOSE. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Not the first. And won't be the last. He must have felt threatened knowing he was in a black neighborhood. Knees shaking.....

I mean WTF...he was outside and she was inside...unreal.

• Like 1

Does this make any sense to any of you guyz?:

You're a minority in a country for 250 years, and have experienced relentless discrimination. You hate the white majority, and they hate you. 

Wouldn't you, at some fukkin point get together and say, either we separate and have one part of the country to ourselves, or we re-patriate to Liberia, the Congo, Ghana, or some other African country??????

I mean really, at what point does black America say, " this ain't workin' ". 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Does this make any sense to any of you guyz?:

You're a minority in a country for 250 years, and have experienced relentless discrimination. You hate the white majority, and they hate you. 

Wouldn't you, at some fukkin point get together and say, either we separate and have one part of the country to ourselves, or we re-patriate to Liberia, the Congo, Ghana, or some other African country??????

I mean really, at what point does black America say, " this ain't workin' ". 

Fuck you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Stop calling the cops.

This goes double for white people

Neighbor called for a wellness check, nothing that indicated a threat, and this shit happens. You're right....neighbor should've checked himself instead of calling those who are supposed to protect

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Stop calling the cops.

This goes double for white people

Agreed on the first part.  

Not sure what that mean on the last.  “Fucking white people should stop calling them double!!!!”  Lol...wut?  Racist.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

That cops life is over.  He fucked up bad.

Meh, he shot her from outside at least.  He should have wondered in, plugged her, then claimed he thought it was his place.  

>5years.