Check your account email address ×

what’s the story with Momo’s negative rating?

jtssrx

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about you come up with your own material slappy!!!!!!

I had “Bitter Snacks” which I thought was decent.  But Pouty really sums you up better.

Hey, I delivered “Barbie Hands” and “Tool Kit”.  They can’t all be gold you know!

55 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So Jim can post my name because its common knowledge according to him, but in response a day later I use his name because someone else looked it up and he acknowledges it.....and I’m the one who’s not cool......got it.  And lets be clear, I never cried to you about anything.  

Point me to where he did and I'll be the 1st one to hand out Joel's new 5 day vacation rule. 

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Point me to where he did and I'll be the 1st one to hand out Joel's new 5 day vacation rule. 

@ckf and @ssfb going nuclear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

tenor.gif?itemid=8540510

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Im not asking you to.  But even he will admit who posted who’s name first.

I'm sorry but I didn't see where Jim posted your full name. I just happened across where you did it to Jim a few days ago and deleted it. I've been meaning to PM you about it, but I've been busy chasing leaves and working social media.

I'm asking everyone here to:  PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING MEMBERS FULL NAMES  5 DAY VACATIONS GOING FORWARD FOR DOING SO. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I'm sorry but I didn't see where Jim posted your full name. I just happened across where you did it to Jim a few days ago and deleted it. I've been meaning to PM you about it, but I've been busy chasing leaves and working social media.

I'm asking everyone here to:  PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING MEMBERS FULL NAMES  5 DAY VACATIONS GOING FORWARD FOR DOING SO. 

:goodpost: 

That shit has to stop. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ckf said:

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:goodpost: 

That shit has to stop. 

I agree and IMO he is being dishonest but whatever...I'm on board.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: Good Times.

How about you both just drop it.  You are sounding like school girls.  And not hot ones either.

How about you try paying attention for once. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Posting a member's last name isn't very becoming either Jim. I'm going to treat that the same way.

Woolie made the same dumb mistake as Huizy using a similar username to his last name but that still doesn't make it cool to post it. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Posting a member's last name isn't very becoming either Jim. I'm going to treat that the same way.

Woolie made the same dumb mistake as Huizy using a similar username to his last name but that still doesn't make it cool to post it. 

2A98A9C9-A9C4-4EF9-AED0-E229CBD0FB20.gif

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Hey no problem...whatever makes the old bitchbag happy. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I post my name on my pics here all the time, so I really don't give a fuck if someone posts my full name. However, I don't have an employer or political aspirations to worry about.

Also, there are a lot of us that are friends on FB and other social media platforms. I hope none of you ever carry a grudge from here over to social media. We are supposed to all be adults here, aren't we?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I post my name on my pics here all the time, so I really don't give a fuck if someone posts my full name. However, I don't have an employer or political aspirations to worry about.

Also, there are a lot of us that are friends on FB and other social media platforms. I hope none of you ever carry a grudge from here over to social media. We are supposed to all be adults here, aren't we?

Agreed and I posted my last name to pacify him...I've been over this and it's pointless to do it again. One more thing...Dripper is always paranoid and hiding his name and shit yet he searches me and posts my full name....that is definitely fucked. 

Now I'm done with it. :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Crock-Pot fuck stick! :bigfinger:

:lol: :owned:

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

:bc:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Agreed and I posted my last name to pacify him...I've been over this and it's pointless to do it again. One more thing...Dripper is always paranoid and hiding his name and shit yet he searches me and posts my full name....that is definitely fucked. 

Now I'm done with it. :lmao:

Well, you shouldn't have divulged your own last name if you cared but @washedupmxer shouldn't have then replied with your first and middle name. 

Several people here need to exhibit a little bit more self control. If they can't do that, well then they get what they get. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:lol: :owned:

:bc:

Well, you shouldn't have divulged your own last name if you cared but @washedupmxer shouldn't have then replied with your first and middle name. 

Several people here need to exhibit a little bit more self control.

I didn't think it was a big deal and I don't care.....let's just let it go.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn't think it was a big deal and I don't care.....let's just let it go.

I agree, people should let it go and quit with the childish behavior. :bc:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I agree, people should let it go and quit with the childish behavior. :bc:

Honestly if this site became a chore where I was rattled in person I'd quit.  I only come here to laugh and have a good time.   

• Like 1