Check your account email address ×

Trey Gowdy....

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, that’s what the R’s want the Dems to think for sure.  Not gonna amount to anything though.  Unless the Dems are completely fucking stupid (not sure of the odds anymore on this).  It’s just more political ammunition and the R’s are fucking stockpiling and running out of bunkers!  They will let Obama’s blatant fuckery slide because, it will force the Dems, in turn, sooner or later, to let the R fuckeries slide.  Tit for tat. Ping for pong.  To and fro.

Meanwhile, outside of the DC institution that has evolved for themselves and to themselves, we’d all better obey the fucking laws....or else!!!!

I hate to admit that you are probably correct with this.  I would love to see these corrupt fuckers burn.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I hate to admit that you are probably correct with this.  I would love to see these corrupt fuckers burn.

Oh, I think most real Americans could agree with my statement.  Fact is, if all of a sudden the Constitution and laws were enforced in DC, I'd bet half our elected 'servants" would have to resign....and about half of those would end up serving time.  DC would grind to a screeching halt.  The big question is, would any of us really notice?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I want to plow her.  Does that make me a racist?  More of a racist? less? Same?.....or wut?

These are such confusing times we live in.

Theres this young black chick that is a receptionist at my sons doctors office. She is silky smooth with long legs and wears these skirts that barely cover the bottom of her ass. I wonder if she saw me rubbing one out behind the people magazine... :lol: 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Theres this young black chick that is a receptionist at my sons doctors office. She is silky smooth with long legs and wears these skirts that barely cover the bottom of her ass. I wonder if she saw me rubbing one out behind the people magazine... :lol: 

I've never had dark meat.  I wonder sometimes.  Never had a red head either....I wonder about that too.  

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That is who I had in mind for the 2024 gop nominee.

gowdy would make a great vp running mate for her

Whats her resume, GOP organizer? Just because she is anti dem doesnt make her POTUS material. 

35 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Simple question, was Hillary charged with a crime due to Trey?   Simple yes or no answer.  If he were such a great prosecutor she would be in jail.  Read a government report on the kill ratios, of course I'm sure you know more about that too.

He can't bring charges. It has to go to the justice department.

B8nlYIEIUAAxWyi.jpg

• Thanks 1

Just now, Anler said:

Whats her resume, GOP organizer? Just because she is anti dem doesnt make her POTUS material. 

But being anti-Trump seems to be enough for POTUS material.  

Not disagreeing with you though.  Just sayin'.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

But being anti-Trump seems to be enough for POTUS material.  

Not disagreeing with you though.  Just sayin'.

Not really. But several of them are sitting and former legislators. Thats what you call "experience" 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Qualifications pretty much mirror the last democrat president but on the other side of the fence

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Simple question, was Hillary charged with a crime due to Trey?   Simple yes or no answer.  If he were such a great prosecutor she would be in jail.  Read a government report on the kill ratios, of course I'm sure you know more about that too.

He absolutely burried her on the stand many times. pointed out multiple wrong doings that should have brought charges against her and would have landed ANYONE ELSE in gitmo for life. if you cant see this for what it is your long gone in Dem lala land. enjoy the coolaid.

Edited by old indy
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Still walks free, and there were a thousand other reasons she wasn't elected. If you think that was the only reason she didn't win good for you.

Well he had zero power to take anyone's freedom away so there is that :finger3: Senile Geriatric POS 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No.  She wasn’t.  And I posted why I believe she wasn’t above.

“THE US HAS A 45, 000:1 kill ratio against ISIS.”

Sweet fuck.  Not sure what was funnier.  That statement or watching you break your own neck trying to wiggle out of it and defend your self....but never conceding it was just dumb as fuck.

#1  She wasn't because he couldn't and didn't.

#2   Do some research, educate yourself on the number of isis killed,  or just continue to run your mouth and prove your stupidity.

#3   I posted a government report, you like always claim to be an expert on the subject, but a simple Google search will once again prove your stupidity.