Check your account email address ×

Trey Gowdy....

1 hour ago, old indy said:

The biggest being, She’s an embarrassment to our country.  

She is unlikable, untrustworthy, and felt entitled 3 of the biggest reasons she didn't get elected.

38 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

#1  She wasn't because he couldn't and didn't.

#2   Do some research, educate yourself on the number of isis killed,  or just continue to run your mouth and prove your stupidity.

#3   I posted a government report, you like always claim to be an expert on the subject, but a simple Google search will once again prove your stupidity. 

LOL....you posted a government report that said the US had a kill ratio of 45,000:1 with ISIS?  Or hell, fuck ISIS.  That KR for anyone for that matter?  No....you didn’t.

Why do you do continue to do this to yourself....three years later?  You know, you’re a grown man and maybe your dad failed to tell you but, it’s easier to just admit you misspoke or made a mistake than it is to keep doubling down on the almost amazing stupidity.  It was fun as hell for me three years ago.  Now you just look super retarded.

But....you do you!!!!  :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I want to plow her.  Does that make me a racist?  More of a racist? less? Same?.....or wut?

These are such confusing times we live in.

No, no not at all.  And I agree :bc:

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

That is who I had in mind for the 2024 gop nominee.

gowdy would make a great vp running mate for her

She's no where near ready for POTUS , but give it time and some more experience and she will be ready for something high up. She's definitely going to be going places in the future. 

I've never had dark meat.  I wonder sometimes.  Never had a red head either....I wonder about that too.  

That because you're a scared Army faggot. :lol:

Hooked up with a chic in Hawaii who was half black, half Polynesian. She was smokin hot.  She was 19 I was 22. Her dad was an Air Force Colonel. :lol:I would have married her but her dad didn't like an enlisted Marine fucking his daughter :lmao: 

I've had 2 red heads.  1 in Australia and one when I was in recruiters assistance right before I got out.  Chic in Australia was a freak.  Horny as fuck all the time. She was a good time. :bc:

The one I fucked while on RA was going to boot camp shortly after I returned to the fleet for my last 9 months.  I was 22 she was 2 days shy of turning 18. Now before anyone jumps in my shit about her being so young, we were at a party, both drunk and she tried to rape me. :lol: But I guess you really can't call it rape when you're willing to participate :lmao: 

Gunny I was working for at the office found out about it and said- "I don't care if your fucking her, just better not knock her up and I can't send her to boot in 3 weeks, or she's gets there and she's pregnant.  I'll fly to Hawaii and kick your ass".  Me:  " Aye aye Gunny" :lol:

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Whats her resume, GOP organizer? Just because she is anti dem doesnt make her POTUS material. 

She's A LOT smarter and better than any of the Dumbs 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Not really. But several of them are sitting and former legislators. Thats what you call "experience" 

And what have them accomplished? 

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Qualifications pretty much mirror the last democrat president but on the other side of the fence

She's smarter than him, by A LOT! 

I think we've all had enough of these types.

EXACTLY!

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

8 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No, no not at all.  And I agree :bc:

She's no where near ready for POTUS , but give it time and some more experience and she will be ready for something high up. She's definitely going to be going places in the future. 

That because you're a scared Army faggot. :lol:

Hooked up with a chic in Hawaii who was half black, half Polynesian. She was smokin hot.  She was 19 I was 22. Her dad was an Air Force Colonel. :lol:I would have married her but her dad didn't like an enlisted Marine fucking his daughter :lmao: 

I've had 2 red heads.  1 in Australia and one when I was in recruiters assistance right before I got out.  Chic in Australia was a freak.  Horny as fuck all the time. She was a good time. :bc:

The one I fucked while on RA was going to boot camp shortly after I returned to the fleet for my last 9 months.  I was 22 she was 2 days shy of turning 18. Now before anyone jumps in my shit about her being so young, we were at a party, both drunk and she tried to rape me. :lol: But I guess you really can't call it rape when you're willing to participate :lmao: 

Gunny I was working for at the office found out about it and said- "I don't care if your fucking her, just better not knock her up and I can't send her to boot in 3 weeks, or she's gets there and she's pregnant.  I'll fly to Hawaii and kick your ass".  Me:  " Aye aye Gunny" :lol:

She's A LOT smarter and better than any of the Dumbs 

And what have them accomplished? 

She's smarter than him, by A LOT! 

EXACTLY!

Wow!  That’s quite a resume!  :lmao:

I fucked a fat brunette chick once.  She wasn’t fat at the time...she was hot!  Bitch got fat overnight!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

I fucked a fat brunette chick once.  She wasn’t fat at the time...she was hot!  Bitch got fat overnight!!!!

Haha...I’ve used that story as well but big ones need loving too...no shame at all!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That's not even close to the whole resume, just the red heads and black chic's :lol:

Those are called Mopeds.  I'm sure you know why :lmao:

51 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

That's not even close to the whole resume, just the red heads and black chic's :lol:

Those are called Mopeds.  I'm sure you know why :lmao:

Had a buddy who had no fear of being seen with the fat chicks.  Kid had a gift of gab and could bring in top quality talent but he liked the fatties as well

42 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Had a buddy who had no fear of being seen with the fat chicks.  Kid had a gift of gab and could bring in top quality talent but he liked the fatties as well

I've had 2 , but I'm not proud of it :lol:. Both were hot tho. 

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I've had 2 , but I'm not proud of it :lol:. Both were hot tho. 

my wife was out the other morning with one of his old girlfriends,  shes fucking huge now so it may shade how i remember her a bit but she was a pig back then.  first night he banged her there were 5 of us sleeping in his room.  they dated for a year then after they broke up a couple of my buddies and him tag teamed her a few times.