Check your account email address ×

Trey Gowdy....

Thats awesome. He is just one of the few Rs that will pipe up and state his opinion. Its disgusting what pussies the rest of the party is. I think it probably has to do with some fuckery on the R side that might come out as the layers of the onion are peeled. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hes got to be pissed off to join in. he was great at pointing out many of the crimes committed not only in Bengazi but with hills Email treason,   yet  hes the one ends up dropping out of  government,,,,,,,,, i wonder why?

Edited by old indy
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, old indy said:

Hes got to be pissed off to join in. he was great at pointing out many of the crimes committed not only in Bengazi but with hills Email treason,   yet  hes the one ends up dropping out of  government,,,,,,,,, i wonder why?

Think about it.

• Thanks 1

Ya i should have left that as, EVER wonder why...........I would like to know what the final blow was to get he and Chaffetz to give in/up?  fly on the wall knowledge, not hearsay.

Edited by old indy
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, s pump said:

Thats awesome. He is just one of the few Rs that will pipe up and state his opinion. Its disgusting what pussies the rest of the party is. I think it probably has to do with some fuckery on the R side that might come out as the layers of the onion are peeled. 

Chaffetz is good also.

7 minutes ago, old indy said:

Ya i should have left that as, EVER wonder why...........I would like to know what the final blow was to get he and Chaffetz to give in/up?  fly on the wall knowledge, not hearsay.

I’d sure guess it’s because their own party asked them to back off.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

.....joins Trump’s legal team to deal with House’s ridiculous impeachment inquiry.

:lol:

Losing.  It’s what the Dem party does best!!!!!

Boy Trey

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, old indy said:

I'd say he really has deep knowledge of the fuckery and won't stand for it. If there were another dozen Rs who would stand up against the bullshit that went on the last 3 years, the country would be in a much better place. I'm guessing there is a lot to lose on both sides of the aisle including the ability to walk around out of custody for more than a few if the can of worms gets tipped over.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sure did.  

See 2016 election.

Still walks free, and there were a thousand other reasons she wasn't elected. If you think that was the only reason she didn't win good for you.

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

would love to see him run after trump rounds out 2024

Maybe as vp.

repubs really need to run a female in 2024 at the minimum and the best would be a black female

• Thanks 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

Maybe as vp.

repubs really need to run a female in 2024 at the minimum and the best would be a black female

why? has that plan worked out for any one else yet ? run who will stand up and call out the bullshit .if that is a,woman so be ut but prob is they tend to come of as cunty when they do . just a reality 

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Again she still walks around free, and there were far more reasons she didn't get elected.

plant a seed and it grows .

the dems at least took that away 3 yrs,ago 

to bad they are using bad seed 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Still walks free, and there were a thousand other reasons she wasn't elected. If you think that was the only reason she didn't win good for you.

I didn’t say it was the only reason.  If you are denying he is a top notch prosecutor and attorney, go do some kill ratio math.

• Haha 2

Just now, Zambroski said:

I didn’t say it was the only reason.  If you are denying he is a top notch prosecutor and attorney, go do some kill ratio math.

Simple question, was Hillary charged with a crime due to Trey?   Simple yes or no answer.  If he were such a great prosecutor she would be in jail.  Read a government report on the kill ratios, of course I'm sure you know more about that too.

Just now, racer254 said:

This is awesome news.  I have a feeling Gowdy probably knows that this may open up the ability to investigate a lot more than just Trump.

Well, that’s what the R’s want the Dems to think for sure.  Not gonna amount to anything though.  Unless the Dems are completely fucking stupid (not sure of the odds anymore on this).  It’s just more political ammunition and the R’s are fucking stockpiling and running out of bunkers!  They will let Obama’s blatant fuckery slide because, it will force the Dems, in turn, sooner or later, to let the R fuckeries slide.  Tit for tat. Ping for pong.  To and fro.

Meanwhile, outside of the DC institution that has evolved for themselves and to themselves, we’d all better obey the fucking laws....or else!!!!

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Simple question, was Hillary charged with a crime due to Trey?   Simple yes or no answer.  If he were such a great prosecutor she would be in jail.  Read a government report on the kill ratios, of course I'm sure you know more about that too.

No.  She wasn’t.  And I posted why I believe she wasn’t above.

“THE US HAS A 45, 000:1 kill ratio against ISIS.”

Sweet fuck.  Not sure what was funnier.  That statement or watching you break your own neck trying to wiggle out of it and defend your self....but never conceding it was just dumb as fuck.