Check your account email address ×

Federal deficit estimated at $984B, highest in seven years

Obama and the dems had plenty of years to address this, but it was no big deal to the likes of spin and the rest on here, but now it's a big deal.  The whole reason that these hypocrites bring this up is to make the opposition look bad all the while knowing full well that they have no plan to reduce it themselves.  It's a mute point until both sides work together to reduce spending, until then, just cut my taxes.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

Obama and the dems had plenty of years to address this, but it was no big deal to the likes of spin and the rest on here, but now it's a big deal.  The whole reason that these hypocrites bring this up is to make the opposition look bad all the while knowing full well that they have no plan to reduce it themselves.  It's a mute point until both sides work together to reduce, until then, just cut my taxes.

No one cares.it's fake outrage.

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Obama and the dems had plenty of years to address this, but it was no big deal to the likes of spin and the rest on here, but now it's a big deal.  The whole reason that these hypocrites bring this up is to make the opposition look bad all the while knowing full well that they have no plan to reduce it themselves.  It's a mute point until both sides work together to reduce spending, until then, just cut my taxes.

Obama isn’t in office...your attitude is part of the problem. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Obama isn’t in office...your attitude is part of the problem. 

yoy knw as well as any one any time there is any cut or purposed cuts thete is he'll to pay . keep a on wheels comes to mind of the top .

again I am all for 30% cut across the board then start making the real cuts. 

or fuck it we go the other way and spend more till we bankrupt the Fed 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Just FYI, Republicans took the house in 2011 and the senate in 2014 and had all three branches for 2 years, and still have the WH and the Senate.

Those plenty of years you speak of were right after the financial collapse and fighting 2 wars with an excess of 100,000 Troops deployed.

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Just FYI, Republicans took the house in 2011 and the senate in 2014 and had all three branches for 2 years, and still have the WH and the Senate.

Those plenty of years you speak of were right after the financial collapse and fighting 2 wars with an excess of 100,000 Troops deployed.

Excuses are like assholes.  I am not laying blame on any particular party as both are to blame.  Obviously, we have a spending problem and we are  spending more than we have and there isn't a single party that seems to change that.  We don't need these people in office any longer.  The current dicks that have been there for 20+ years are the problems and need to be removed.

Edited by racer254

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Excuses are like assholes.  I am not laying blame on any particular party as both are to blame.  Obviously, we have a spending problem and we are  spending more than we have and there isn't a single party that seems to change that.  We don't need these people in office any longer.  The current dicks that have been there for 20+ years are the problems and need to be removed.

who is to blame for Trump's first budget when he had both houses?

Sequestration or something similar is the only thing that works.   The political divide is too great for agreement on cutting this or that.   Has to be across the board however, considering mandatory spending is over 65% of the budget its still not enough.  

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well you were blaming a particular party.    As far as outrage where is the tea party now?  Guess what party they were?  Just like every other time in history Republicans cry like little bitches about spending until they are in power.  Remember the shut down and the lowered credit rating? Now the sequester is gone spending cap gone, guess what party holds the WH?

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sequestration or something similar is the only thing that works.   The political divide is too great for agreement on cutting this or that.   Has to be across the board however, considering mandatory spending is over 65% of the budget its still not enough.  

Just can’t bring yourself to write that trump fucked up.