Check your account email address ×

Federal deficit estimated at $984B, highest in seven years

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Obama and the dems had plenty of years to address this, but it was no big deal to the likes of spin and the rest on here, but now it's a big deal.  The whole reason that these hypocrites bring this up is to make the opposition look bad all the while knowing full well that they have no plan to reduce it themselves.  It's a mute point until both sides work together to reduce spending, until then, just cut my taxes.

30 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Excuses are like assholes.  I am not laying blame on any particular party as both are to blame.  Obviously, we have a spending problem and we are  spending more than we have and there isn't a single party that seems to change that.  We don't need these people in office any longer.  The current dicks that have been there for 20+ years are the problems and need to be removed.

:lol:

24 minutes ago, frenchy said:

who is to blame for Trump's first budget when he had both houses?

You think simple majorities is enough to get what you want passed?   You can't even get shit to the floor in the Senate without 60 votes.  

No I'm not saying the GOP and Trump are not part to blame but you obviously don't know how our system works.   

Edited by Highmark

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Just can’t bring yourself to write that trump fucked up. 

I've said over and over again Trump should have kept the govt shut down.   Yes he fucked up. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

You think simple majorities is enough to get what you want passed?

No I'm not saying the GOP and Trump are not part to blame but you obviously don't know how our system works.   

Trump didn't even try. He tossed a softball budget over the fence without tackling a single major spending issue. Sorry but it is what it is.

Just now, frenchy said:

Trump didn't even try. He tossed a softball budget over the fence without tackling a single major spending issue. Sorry but it is what it is.

I'll agree he did not do enough.   Should have kept the govt shut down for as long as it takes however it would have meant zero chance at re-election.  

The majority if American's do not mind current spending levels.   Its as simple as that.  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’s fucked up a lot  

He's had a few just like them all.  Overall I feel he's done a very good job on the issues important to me.  :bc:

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

56 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You think simple majorities is enough to get what you want passed?   You can't even get shit to the floor in the Senate without 60 votes.  

Well there’s a new one....

Criticizing Trump=Not Knowing How The System Works

:lol:

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Who wrote the budget?  You think trump?

All I see here is a bunch of dipshits that want to place blame on someone, but rarely want to fix it.

Edited by racer254

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Who wrote the budget?  You think trump?

All I see here is a bunch of dipshits that want to place blame on someone, but rarely want to fix it.

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Obama and the dems had plenty of years to address this, but it was no big deal to the likes of spin and the rest on here, but now it's a big deal.  The whole reason that these hypocrites bring this up is to make the opposition look bad all the while knowing full well that they have no plan to reduce it themselves.  It's a mute point until both sides work together to reduce spending, until then, just cut my taxes.

You never disappoint. 🤣

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You never disappoint. 🤣

Actually most of you tds sufferers really don't have a solution, just to worried about trump.  Take a good look at the OP.  He doesn't care about the deficit one bit, but he sure likes to post articles about it.  Here is a little hint. Trump isn't a nice guy, he isn't the best pick, but he sure was the best out of what we had and he makes the old fucks in washington shit a brick, and get worried.....Why do you suppose that is?  What are they worried about?  Do you think they care about the deficit?  Who did you vote for that told you they were going to personally reduce it?  HMMM?  Nah, your all talk and zero action.  Maybe the people who are complaining should tell the rest who they are voting for and how that candidate is going to reduce it.  Let's hear it.  How is Ilhan Omar reducing it? 

Edited by racer254