Check your account email address ×

Our new team and home

All these responses should be reserved for morons posting lame ass partisan garbage and twitter news. Those of us that share actual personal info should get treated in a manner slightly above the board. Fucking faggots 

Just now, Mainecat said:

Good times Ben enjoy them. 

Thanks MC....its really special getting to play with my dad. He and I started playing league pool together 19 years ago and it's been about 17 years since we've played on the same team. My brother is a good shot and pretty new. I'm looking forward to teaching him 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

All these responses should be reserved for morons posting lame ass partisan garbage and twitter news. Those of us that share actual personal info should get treated in a manner slightly above the board. Fucking faggots 

:owned:

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

“Pool teams”

:lol: 

It’s a big thing in the Midwest. I have a coworker that goes to LV a few times a year to play tournaments with his team. Hotel and air fare all covered.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice looking place Ben.  Is there more than one table or do all teams compete on the same piece of felt?

You must be planning to get a nice table for your new parlor?  

Ther are about 15 bars in this league with about 28 teams or so. Only one team in this bar but we might add another next year. There are 2 divisions A and B .....they stuck us in A this year which isnt really fair ad I'm the only legit A player on our team but we will be better for it

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Thanks MC....its really special getting to play with my dad. He and I started playing league pool together 19 years ago and it's been about 17 years since we've played on the same team. My brother is a good shot and pretty new. I'm looking forward to teaching him 

Enjoy your family cause they will always be there for you. Good times 👍

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Started a new pool team at a new bar.

It's a beautiful place and I've gotten to be friends with the owner.

Playing on a team with my dad , brother and my buddy Joe 

Say hi to pops from me-  Bro 2.   :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Anler said:

I played in a pool league about 25 years ago. I really enjoyed it then. Haven't played much since and don't really have the urge to play anymore. Same with darts. 

Both are drinking games and many times take place during the week. That can make it tough.

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Both are drinking games and many times take place during the week. That can make it tough.

Yeah I guess. When we were kids some of my friends had pool tables and we would play pool for hours daily. Just don't care about it now. 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah I guess. When we were kids some of my friends had pool tables and we would play pool for hours daily. Just don't care about it now. 

same and I have a room i built for my table which is 20 feet from where i sit and I could not tell you the last time i played.  wife is organizing xmas decorations which is in the eve storage so all that shits spread on the table for at least a few months