Check your account email address ×

Should trump pull American investment out of China?

spin_dry

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Well? Anyone? Think it’s a good idea? 

OF COURSE IT'S A GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have made them rich, and now the balance of power has shifted to those gook-faced fucks!!!

If it was up to me I would punch the face of every American businessman who ever OUT-SOURCED even one dollars worth of maunufacturing to those evil fucks. 

Primarily, it's the mother-fukken American businessman who ruined the balance of trade for the USA. Fukken mother-fukkers. 

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Be very careful what you wish for. IF China were to call in their debt that USA owes them, they would bankrupt the US of A. How is that a good thing ?

we are already bankrupt time to file and restructure 

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Be very careful what you wish for. IF China were to call in their debt that USA owes them, they would bankrupt the US of A. How is that a good thing ?

China only has $1 or $2 trillion in treasury notes. We spend that like nothing. 

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Well? Anyone? Think it’s a good idea? 

Marco Rubio has been working on the Equitable Act and IMO it's something that should be enacted, on the other hand do I think that the WH discussing delisting Chinese stocks is a good negotiating tactic? No, as the Chinese retaliation could do real harm to US companies that are doing business in China.

A very stable genius said trade wars are easy to win.......It's easy!

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Trump admin is discussing delisting Chinese stocks, do you think that's a stable idea?

No not at all. I think it's a pressure play I don't think he means it. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The problem with his pressure play is the possible Chinese retalition, the Chinese can and are playing long ball, they know the very stable genius has an election coming in 13 months.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

If it’s not possible, as you say, then why does trump present it as an option? If you see it as a ridiculous stunt/bluff, won’t the Chinese? 

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The problem with his pressure play is the possible Chinese retalition, the Chinese can and are playing long ball, they know the very stable genius has an election coming in 13 months.

I know as I have said that the Chinese aren't going to do anything until after the election. But that is why Trump is talking so much trash, a trade deal with China is a slam dunk for him in the election.

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If it’s not possible, as you say, then why does trump present it as an option? If you see it as a ridiculous stunt/bluff, won’t the Chinese? 

Because that's what he does, he makes outlandish threats and statements. It keeps him on the forefront of current events. 

Just now, Anler said:

I know as I have said that the Chinese aren't going to do anything until after the election. But that is why Trump is talking so much trash, a trade deal with China is a slam dunk for him in the election.

Because that's what he does, he makes outlandish threats and statements. It keeps him on the forefront of current events. 

Is it outlandish when his followers find it a great idea and that he should move forward? They claim that he’s the first president to follow through with what he says. You’re saying different? 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Is it outlandish when his followers find it a great idea and that he should move forward? They claim that he’s the first president to follow through with what he says. You’re saying different? 

Only one suggesting outLandish things in this thread seems to be you...so theres that

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Thoughts on the topic? Probably not. :lol: 

Anler is right. He’s just trying to tweak them a bit. This is how he operates. Try not to let it get your undies in a bundle.