Check your account email address ×

Trump has gone over the edge

Mainecat

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You realize how foolish you guys are going to look when he gets re elected?   Thats gonna be good times.

Read that fucking quote you brain dead motherfucker.....tell me that's a functional person talking

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

He speaks at a level his followers can understand. 

There is something to be said about talking to people as opposed to talking down to people.

Every politician talks like they are the biggest shit in the room. I like one who comes across as part of the room.

But you all do you all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

There is something to be said about talking to people as opposed to talking down to people.

Every politician talks like they are the biggest shit in the room. I like one who comes across as part of the room.

But you all do you all.

Oh for sure. That Bill Clinton could really give you the warm and fuzzies too eh? Even throw in a y'all... 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You realize how foolish you guys are going to look when he gets re elected?   Thats gonna be good times.

I predict a whole lot less wasted bandwidth on this site after the Trump re-election mass suicide

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Snake said:

And Trump is still polling better than Hussein at this time in his Presidency.

With all the media fawning over him, and with Trump under these proceedings..... he STILL beats him.

Well 1/2 the country are racists white supremacists and the like so..... :dunno:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Read that fucking quote you brain dead motherfucker.....tell me that's a functional person talking

He obviously functions at an exponentially higher level than you,  :lol:  You get lathered up over the dumbest shit.....  I heard his words on camera, how do you think you’d sound with a microphone stuck in your face 24/7.  Enjoy the next 6 years. Retardo Montobalm

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

And I have said I don’t hate anyone. Trump is unqualified to run a men’s room.

OK then be specific. Why do you think he's un-qualified to be president? 

29 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh for sure. That Bill Clinton could really give you the warm and fuzzies too eh? Even throw in a y'all... 

Yeah except 1 year into his presidency some of us realized he was a complete liar and phony.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

He obviously functions at an exponentially higher level than you,  :lol:  You get lathered up over the dumbest shit.....  I heard his words on camera, how do you think you’d sound with a microphone stuck in your face 24/7.  Enjoy the next 6 years. Retardo Montobalm

That’s a sig saver right there.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yeah except 1 year into his presidency some of us realized he was a complete liar and phony.  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Trump doesn't lie?

Holy fuck....and Woolie likes to brag up his IQ....SMH

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Momorider said:

Yet he is in FACT the most qualified POTUS in history and you are the biggest hack and dumbest fucking pant shitting senile fuck in the history of this site :finger3:

I looked for a GIF to address but instead Im just to say Shut the fuck up, you retarded faggot! You're an idiot.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK then be specific. Why do you think he's un-qualified to be president? 

You'll get a better answer if you go over to DemUnderground... IF MC answers it will be a cut & past from there.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Trump doesn't lie?

We were talking about Clinton.  Do try and not deflect so much.  Trumps exaggerations and hyperbole are not in the same league as Clintons btw 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I just SMH at that one.  

TTDS

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

That’s a sig saver right there.

I urge you to.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You really are the dumbest fuck ever.  Tangent much?

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Trump doesn't lie?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We were talking about Clinton.  Do try and not deflect so much.  Trumps exaggerations and hyperbole are not in the same league as Clintons btw 

TTDS

I urge you to.

You really are the dumbest fuck ever.  Tangent much?

How  in the fuck is what I said a tangent...you constantly tell everybody how smart you are yet you  continually say stupid shit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1