Check your account email address ×

Greta is a being funded be George Soros

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

this shouldn't come as any surprise. She's the left's star attraction. They'll use her for all she is worth and then toss her in the dumpster when she has no more use for them.

Damn that’s fucked up.

We have become such politicized idiots it isn’t funny anymore.   Be like going to Doctors to get diagnosed and then taking the word of screaming child in the waiting room on how you should proceed with treatment. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tinker said:

It's disturbing to see how disturbed she is at that age and even more disturbing at how she is exploited. Sad

wonder why anxiety is the runaway leader in child/teen disorders?

All a result of the politicization of education - being told to fear and taught to believe.

Thanks again libs.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We have become such politicized idiots it isn’t funny anymore.   Be like going to Doctors to get diagnosed and then taking the word of screaming child in the waiting room on how you should proceed with treatment. 

:lol: Perfect analogy!

And BTW, how dare you make fun of that poor little screaming kid in the waiting room!!!!!! 

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Perfect analogy!

And BTW, how dare you make fun of that poor little screaming kid in the waiting room!!!!!! 

You don’t.   Who is going to argue with a  child.  You look stupid, no matter what. 

Don't think every lib in America isn’t scouring the internet to find some fool saying something negative about her. ... then pin it on every person who disagrees with them.  

She asked her mother to give up her international singing career so she wouldn't fly.  :lol:   I'd tell my kid to get fucked.  :lol:  

Kid:  Dad will you give up snowmobiling....its bad for the enviroment.

Me: 

FreeLividDobermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You don’t.   Who is going to argue with a  child.  You look stupid, no matter what. 

Don't think every lib in America isn’t scouring the internet to find some fool saying something negative about her. ... then pin it on every person who disagrees with them.  

We are all bullies for laughing at this and in turn will get red flagged  :flush: 

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

She fly commercial to NY? :pc:

No, they sailed here on a 60’ er. 

They avoided plane travel to prevent any backlash.  

Their trip home should be interesting, last place I’d want to be is in the North Atlantic in the fall/winter. 

Just now, dirtybeacher said:

No, they sailed here on a 60’ er. 

They avoided plane travel to prevent any backlash.  

Their trip home should be interesting, last place I’d want to be is in the North Atlantic in the fall/winter. 

Or the trip to Chile.  :pc:  Wonder what the carbon footprint of building that Yacht was?  

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

fuck, they look like quite the package.

I’m sure they brainwashed that poor child. I never said anything about politics to my kids - told them to figure it out on their own. They both think that liberals are retarded. Never saw that coming. :lol: