Check your account email address ×

Cop arrests man over a sticker that says I EAT ASS

Rod

Would anybody want their kids to see that????

I mean is it really necessary to put that on there? 

I saw a car with a ton of stickers that made this guy look like a altar boy, about two years ago. 

It was unreal, telling people to go fuck themselves and about 20 more stickers, just as bad. 

I didn't know the people but I wanted to smash their faces in. 

I'm not sayin' I could have beat them up, they looked like a couple of tough fukkin punks.

I'm just sayin' I would have liked to smash them, the stickers were so fukken irritating. 

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Would anybody want their kids to see that????

I mean is it really necessary to put that on there? 

I saw a car with a ton of stickers that made this guy look like a altar boy, about two years ago. 

It was unreal, telling people to go fuck themselves and about 20 more stickers, just as bad. 

I didn't know the people but I wanted to smash their faces in. 

Necessary? No. His right? Yes. 

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Several states have "obscene bumper sticker" laws. You can be ticketed.

Warren and Biden should be on that list too. I see them bumper stickers around here on prius and tracker cars

• Haha 1

$200. That’s the fine you’ll have to pay for displaying “obscene or indecent” stickers on your car. We bet you didn’t know that was a driving law in S.C.

SC LAW states: 
South Carolina Code 56-5-3885. Unlawful to display obscene bumper sticker
South Carolina Code > Title 56 > Chapter 5 > § 56-5-3885 - Unlawful to display obscene bumper sticker

(A) No person may operate a motor vehicle in this State which has affixed or attached to any part of the motor vehicle which is visible to members of the public not occupying the vehicle any sticker, decal, emblem, or other device containing obscene or indecent words, photographs, or depictions.
(B) Obscene words, photographs, or depictions must be defined and interpreted as provided in Section 16-15-305(B), (C), (D), and (E).

(C) A sticker, decal, emblem, or device is indecent when:

(1) taken as a whole, it describes, in a patently offensive way, as determined by contemporary community standards, sexual acts, excretory functions, or parts of the human body; and

(2) taken as a whole, it lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value.

(D) A person who violates the provisions of subsection (A) is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, must be punished by a fine not exceeding two hundred dollars.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Better to fight in court than with the LEO.   He said remove one letter and he should have removed just the "I"  leaving "EAT ASS" and seen what the officers next request was.   

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

It is a good thing.  Clearly let’s other drivers know you are a dumb fuck,  like having a set of balls hanging from your truck. 

:lol: Truck nuts were some of the gayest shit ever

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The new trend here is taking your front license plate and attaching it to the grill of your truck at an angle.. Like soooooooo fucking gay and just asking to get pulled over...

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The new trend here is taking your front license plate and attaching it to the grill of your truck at an angle.. Like soooooooo fucking gay and just asking to get pulled over...

I'm glad we only need one plate here then but I'm sure all the Bro-mobiles would be doing it here if we needed a front plate 

Anyone remember those "Shit Happens" and "How's my driving? Call 1-800-EAT-SHIT"  bumper stickers?  They caused the MI legislation to outlaw any deemed offensive stickers back then.  A local woman has a pickup with big letters across the front that says Fuck Cancer! I understand she had breast cancer.

5 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Anyone remember those "Shit Happens" and "How's my driving? Call 1-800-EAT-SHIT"  bumper stickers?  They caused the MI legislation to outlaw any deemed offensive stickers back then.  A local woman has a pickup with big letters across the front that says Fuck Cancer! I understand she had breast cancer.

I used to see "Don't Be an Illinanoance"

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah,. My wife had to point out to guys.., you look like a faggot with those balls on your car.   They probably ran home and ripped em off. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

gay..

images.jpg

Really gay. :hay:

i just spent a lot of money on these tires and would like to fuck them up quick,  what do you recommend? 

• Haha 2