Check your account email address ×

Giuliani Says He Asked Ukraine to Probe Biden

spin_dry

8 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Starts a thread to point out a thread he just started that’s just like a handful of other threads started in the last day 

:lol: Falling down is no fun.  But it’s funny to watch?

1 hour ago, franks pond said:

maxwell.jpg

Spinner and MC.

Just now, Skidooski said:

By Mainecat apparently 

Anything anti trump is on my radar scope. There’s adequate resources here to do damage control for trump. I’m definitely in the minority here at CE when it comes to disliking the piece of shit in the White House 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Anything anti trump is on my radar scope. There’s adequate resources here to do damage control for trump. I’m definitely in the minority here at CE when it comes to disliking the piece of shit in the White House 

Well you could try using something of substance and not Kardassian type fluff for retards like yourself. You know things with truths and not speculation on speculation that you posted.  The name trump to you id like brain exlax and you get verbal diarrhea and shit out of your face.

Try and be better.  

PS  I said all that and still think trump is a retard.

Did you hear? Trump called up Justin to get some pointers on a Halloween costume. Oh it's going to be the best ever. Trust me. Racists all stick together right?

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well you could try using something of substance and not Kardassian type fluff for retards like yourself. You know things with truths and not speculation on speculation that you posted.  The name trump to you id like brain exlax and you get verbal diarrhea and shit out of your face.

Try and be better.  

PS  I said all that and still think trump is a retard.

Did you hear? Trump called up Justin to get some pointers on a Halloween costume. Oh it's going to be the best ever. Trust me. Racists all stick together right?

This is the only response that you deserve.