Check your account email address ×

CPAP machine

25 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Just came in to fuck up your thread!

Not too nice, eh faggot!

SECURITY!! SECURITY!!! You fukken faggot, you're supposed to stay in the FAGGOT THREAD set-up just for you FAGGOTS!!!

Security! Security!!! Joel, boot these 

dirty faggots!!! 

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

I know quite a few guys that use them.Apparently they won't go without it now even for a night. They sleep much much better .

The alternative is an operation that cuts the epiglottis which is very painful, and not guaranteed to work. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

The alternative is an operation that cuts the epiglottis which is very painful, and not guaranteed to work. 

Coworker just got the operation.  I'll ask him how it turned out.  I am expecting them to recommend a sleep study for me when I go to the docs next week and I'll prob end up with a. Cpap

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Coworker just got the operation.  I'll ask him how it turned out.  I am expecting them to recommend a sleep study for me when I go to the docs next week and I'll prob end up with a. Cpap

I used to wake up with headaches now and then, and couldn't figure out why. The lady that set me up with the machine said headaches are a symptom of apnea. 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know how in the world anybody can sleep with one of those things on their face.  I border on a sleep disorder and still can’t imagine it.  I guess you’d just have to reach the point of total exhaustion?  

35D8838E-DA10-4070-83F8-A68766CDF0B0.jpeg

69ing it with momo. 

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know how in the world anybody can sleep with one of those things on their face.  I border on a sleep disorder and still can’t imagine it.  I guess you’d just have to reach the point of total exhaustion?  

Yes, it's a pain in the ass. However, sleep apnea is a potentially serious problem. I guess it's a trade-off. 

The lady told me the sleep-test showed I actually stopped breathing numerous times. 

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I had to do a sleep apnea test and was hooked up to a machine all night . Fuck it was horrible.  Turns out I dont have sleep apnea and wife is total bitch 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, it's a pain in the ass. However, sleep apnea is a potentially serious problem. I guess it's a trade-off. 

The lady told me the sleep-test showed I actually stopped breathing numerous times. 

Isn’t snoring a sign of apnea?

10 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

I had to do a sleep apnea test and was hooked up to a machine all night . Fuck it was horrible.  Turns out I dont have sleep apnea and wife is total bitch 

The thought of even wearing one makes me start to hyperventilate.

The bold made me LOL.  :lol:

I have Central sleep apnea due to my brain stem being compressed by something called craniocervical instability. I use an asv machine that essentially breathes for me when my brain decides to not breathe! I sleep better and feel better using the machine. Even taking a nap without it now is strange for me! The benefits far outweigh the negatives for me. 

Edited by Dieselgeek

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

SECURITY!! SECURITY!!! You fukken faggot, you're supposed to stay in the FAGGOT THREAD set-up just for you FAGGOTS!!!

Security! Security!!! Joel, boot these 

dirty faggots!!! 

Supposed to ? U made up the faggot thread you homo so fuck off  !!!! 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah that sucks that you started breathing again ! 

51 minutes ago, The One said:

Supposed to ? U made up the faggot thread you homo so fuck off  !!!! 

You fukken faggot!!! You were asked to stay with your faggot-talk on one thread, so I made the FAB FOUR thread for you 4 homos!!!

You're in VIOLATION, you fukken queer!

Just like you tried to ruin the site on Rob, you're doing it here again!!  

Louis CK, and Joel should shit-can your asses, you fukken bitches!!!

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who is this kid anyway?  Somebody we know?

I don't think so,,just a kid who finds it super duper cool to talk shit to adults so he jumped on the P550 bandwagon. He's definitely NOT here to talk sleds that's for sure. I think he works part time at Sandys sub shop

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

You fukken faggot!!! You were asked to stay with your faggot-talk on one thread, so I made the FAB FOUR thread for you 4 homos!!!

You're in VIOLATION, you fukken queer!

Just like you tried to ruin the site on Rob, you're doing it here again!!  

Louis CK, and Joel should shit-can your asses, you fukken bitches!!!

U ruin many threads so GFYS !!!