Check your account email address ×

CPAP machine

1 minute ago, The One said:

U ruin many threads so GFYS !!! 

Shouldn't you be chasing young pussy in the real world instead of following an old man around on the internets??? Unless of course you're into that kinda thing :dontknow:

1 hour ago, Gotaf7 said:

Suck bigger dick to open up your airway you old cock sucker!

Why you mother-fukken, cum-sucking geek!! You were asked to stay on one faggot thread, which I made special for you ball-lickers.  You fukken little bastid, if I ever get my hands on you, you'll be gettin' a 5-D-Cell MAGLITE up your ass...……………….problem is you'll probably like it..FAGGOT!!!

12 minutes ago, The One said:

U ruin many threads so GFYS !!! 

We were asked to keep it to one thread, so I set up a thread for you four FAGGOT QUEERS. 

You are in VIOLATION, you fukken faggot, go to the FAGGOT THREAD made just for you!!

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why you mother-fukken, cum-sucking geek!! You were asked to stay on one faggot thread, which I made special for you ball-lickers.  You fukken little bastid, if I ever get my hands on you, you'll be gettin' a 5-D-Cell MAGLITE up your ass...……………….problem is you'll probably like it..FAGGOT!!!

Wut...you think that's funny? 😂

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

We were asked to keep it to one thread, so I set up a thread for you four FAGGOT QUEERS. 

You are in VIOLATION, you fukken faggot, go to the FAGGOT THREAD made just for you!!

STFU FAGGOT

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Get out of this thread, you fukken FAGGOT!!

Go to your own thread...…………..THE FAB FOUR FAGGOTS OF FS2.COM!!! :bigfinger:

That thread belongs to you !!! HOMO !!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

I think this whole sleep disorder thing is being overdiagnosed these days. Sure a lot of people do have it but I think the Dr's are getting a kickback or something for referring patients for a sleep study and cpap machine.

When going for a physical with the company I work for they will ask you if you snore and if your BMI is higher than an Ethiopian marathon runner or your neck has a larger circumference than Adam Schiff's neck.....they will mandate you for a sleep study. What a crock.

34 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I think this whole sleep disorder thing is being overdiagnosed these days. Sure a lot of people do have it but I think the Dr's are getting a kickback or something for referring patients for a sleep study and cpap machine.

When going for a physical with the company I work for they will ask you if you snore and if your BMI is higher than an Ethiopian marathon runner or your neck has a larger circumference than Adam Schiff's neck.....they will mandate you for a sleep study. What a crock.

The reason is that it can lead to heart problems. Once you get heart problems, then the medical costs are astronomical. 

3 hours ago, The One said:

That thread belongs to you !!! HOMO !!!

Yes, they asked us to make a thread for " faggots only ". So, that's why I made that thread for YOU, 1Jerks Kids Weiners, and Awful Mouthful of Cum!!! 

Now, STFU and go to that thread, you faggot. Quit suckin' dick over here, you ball-bagger.

one of the best things I ever did was a sleep study. Found out I was stopping breathing a lot. Ive been using the cpap for 6 months and it changed my life.I have way more energy and I don't need a noon nap. It took some getting used to but it works.

3 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

one of the best things I ever did was a sleep study. Found out I was stopping breathing a lot. Ive been using the cpap for 6 months and it changed my life.I have way more energy and I don't need a noon nap. It took some getting used to but it works.

That's what they told me...…………...I stopped breathing!!! I would wake up with occasional head-aches, and never knew why. It is a pain, but it can help, I believe. 

I have a friend that went thru 3 years of hell, trying to get one of these machines to help him. Finally, after finding a smart doctor, the solution was to secure a ping pong ball on the back of a light T shirt with an elastic, and wear it during his sleeping time. This would deter him from sleeping on his back. Once he got use to sleeping on his side, no more problems. Sometimes the most simple solution works the best. Try it, you got nothing to lose !