Check your account email address ×

Supra.... yeah I would

Snake

1 minute ago, Shifty said:

Supra sales #s are not good.i think it’s ugly af

they are a niche car,  they will do OK this year and then fall off like the BRZ and FR-S/86 did.  lots of japanese fanboi's out there who have been waiting for this but I think the C8 coming out targeted towards younger drivers will hurt their sales.  

38 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

for the same money I am buying a C8 but they are cool.  Couple of youtubers I follow have picked them up and they really like them even though it's really a beemer.  

Anyone who has the slightest bit of a clue would do the same. 

• Haha 1

Where can you even run a car like these???? Radar, lidar, points against your insurance for speeding, fear of vandalism of the paint, and on, and on.

How can you enjoy a car like these? 

That's why I like boats and sleds. Run a boat out into the ocean, open pipes, no restriction, drive it like you stole it.

Same as a sled, on most lakes you can open the bastids up. 

Fuck fancy cars, nothing more than showing-off, which is great if that's all you want.

Because it's the Heritage of the car and the name they brought back, nothing wrong with the BMW motor but any Toyota motor would sell better than the lunch bag let down of a re-badged Z4. Ah fuck who cares, neither can pull a sled trailer worth a shit

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Always loved the older Supra's.  Like this one too, see what the future looks like.

Yep me too and I like this one as well. But for that coun there are other cars I would buy before that one.