Check your account email address ×

Tulsi Gabbard Rips Trump on Iran Threats: Acting Like ‘Saudi Arabia’s BItch is Not America First’

spin_dry

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

I’m good with sell the saudis some “locked and loaded” ADA systems and other military equipment if they want to do something.  

Im Not good with us doing anything 

so if we do nothing will Trump get any credit for not doing anything????

i see one idiot already started a thread that gives Putin credit if the US does nothing

Iran is a bad actor and should be dismantled.  I don’t think we should do it either but, like you, I’ve got no problem supplying those that have the will to do it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, neocons are the ones defending and loving the Iranium Mooozlums and hating the Saudi ones.  

Or are you all 73ers?  Yeah....

:lol:

Dude, nobody thinks much of you, I promise.  Stuck with BarbieHands, MC and Spinner.  That’s your level of thought and sadness.

Boo hoo, Pouty Snacks.  Boo hoo.

:lol:

I know your act played well at HCS but here it has been worn out, stupid and decidedly not funny from day one...be better or stfu.

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know your act played well at HCS but here it has been worn out, stupid and decidedly not funny from day one...be better or stfu.

There’s no act you fucking retard.  Here, much like there, nobody thinks much of you.  Just a stuttering emotional imbecile who spend most his prime years swilling around at the bottom of a bottle. 

Ewww.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Iran is a bad actor and should be dismantled.  I don’t think we should do it either but, like you, I’ve got no problem supplying those that have the will to do it.

You are so fucking retarded. "Iran is a bad actor...derp" Who has been behind all of the shenanigans in the middle east the last 18 years? Hint it isnt Iran... :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

You are so fucking retarded. "Iran is a bad actor...derp" Who has been behind all of the shenanigans in the middle east the last 18 years? Hint it isnt Iran... :lol: 

Be quiet you imbecile.  You all sound like 8th graders in your world views.  OMG.

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Its not nice to pick on retards snacks. Be better. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Be quiet you imbecile.  You all sound like 8th graders in your world views.  OMG.

Dude, where do you get this bullshit from? Seriously? I need to check this out. "Iran is a bad actor and needs to be taken out. By the good guys, Saudi Arabia" Holy fuck man. Saudis have been butchering yemem for 4 years over some political shit and Iran is the bad actor. FFS man this is retardation on another level. Where is this intel you get, post it up. 

Just now, Anler said:

Dude, where do you get this bullshit from? Seriously? I need to check this out. "Iran is a bad actor and needs to be taken out. By the good guys, Saudi Arabia" Holy fuck man. Saudis have been butchering yemem for 4 years over some political shit and Iran is the bad actor. FFS man this is retardation on another level. Where is this intel you get, post it up. 

Imbecile.

Just now, Anler said:

Post it up sherlock, ecucate us imbeciles please... 

Look, PeeWee...there are but a handful of people here with thoughts, ideas and education worth talking or listening to in many matters discussed here.  The rest is idiot fodder on a scale that is amazing.  

BTW, you are in the last group so, believe what you want...I have absolutely zero interest to convince you of anything else.  You fit well right where you are.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Look, PeeWee...there are but a handful of people here with thoughts, ideas and education worth talking or listening to in many matters discussed here.  The rest is idiot fodder on a scale that is amazing.  

BTW, you are in the last group so, believe what you want...I have absolutely zero interest to convince you of anything else.  You fit well right where you are.

No seriously you seem to have information that nobody else does, share it! Unless you are just a ... "bad actor" :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

No seriously you seem to have information that nobody else does, share it! Unless you are just a ... "bad actor" :lol: 

All my information is well known.  It’s just from different non-weirdo, hippy conspiracy, anti-American sources.

Dummy.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All my information is well known.  It’s just from different non-weirdo, hippy conspiracy, anti-American sources.

Dummy.

Should be easy enough to post up... Go! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yuh...help your boy out!!!!  :lmao:

9CD5A50A-816B-4FC8-A9BB-2798867C2D9C.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Imbecile.

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dummy.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Easy enough?  I’m not drawing in crayon for your stupid ass.  

Keep on keeping on!  That seat is made for your dumb ass.  

Poor Zderpski....all bullshit as I suspected...you're a loudmouthed fraud....nothing more. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor Zderpski....all bullshit as I suspected...you're a loudmouthed fraud....nothing more. 

Believe whatever makes you feel better about yourself, Pouty.  As long as I don’t really have to contribute to you, O don’t mind giving up the charity.

:lol2:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Believe whatever makes you feel better about yourself, Pouty.  As long as I don’t really have to contribute to you, O don’t mind giving up the charity.

:lol2:

Poor Zambo the clown. Tries to pretend he knows something and gets owned hard again. :lol: