Check your account email address ×

Sharpie gate: Special prosecutor needed

Pete

There is something seemingly ludicrous in the media obsessing on a squiggle drawn on a map with a black Sharpie, especially with millions in the path of a destructive hurricane.

And yet the Category 5 controversy must be added to the list of disputes that Donald Trump brought upon himself by doubling, tripling and quadrupling down.

You can practically hear the media calls for a special prosecutor as the president denied knowing who drew a crude black bubble on a days-old National Weather Service map to include a sliver of Alabama in the storm’s potential path—just as the president had originally claimed.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/perfect-storm-media-pound-trump-over-sharpie-gate-hurricane-map

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Why people spend soooo much time and energy getting wrapped up in what Trump does / says when they know exactly who and what he is.......  :lol: 

Nobody knew the guy was this bad. :hiding:

Still better than Hillary by a long ways.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Why people spend soooo much time and energy getting wrapped up in what Trump does / says when they know exactly who and what he is.......  :lol: 

I wouldnt know 3/4 of it if I didn't log in here daily.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I wouldnt know 3/4 of it if I didn't log in here daily.  :lol: 

LOL.  Exactly.  But the category of "lie" has taken a whole different meaning since Trump is in office.  Hell, if trump says someone's name wrong, it is considered a lie by the media.

Edited by racer254
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Exactly.  But the category of "lie" has taken a whole different meaning since Trump is in office.  Hell, if trump says someone's name wrong, it is considered a lie by the media.

Yeah it’s always the media fault...Trump never lies...the Mexico paying for the wall thing...baaahhhh...just a big joke!!! :lol:

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah it’s always the media fault...Trump never lies...the Mexico paying for the wall thing...baaahhhh...just a big joke!!! :lol:

Anyone who failed to understand him did not deserve to have it explained.  FFS, I asked before, did you think Mexico was just going to write a check?  If you did, then that's your own fault.

• Thanks 1

The fact that people actually think he himself just grabbed a sharpie and out of the blue decided to just include Alabama for no reason what so ever shows how patheticly narrow minded the left has become and how much faith they have in the MSM after repeatedly ass fucking them..I've really never seen such stupidity on such a large scale

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

The fact that people actually think he himself just grabbed a sharpie and out of the blue decided to just include Alabama for no reason what so ever shows how patheticly narrow minded the left has become and how much faith they have in the MSM after repeatedly ass fucking them..I've really never seen such stupidity on such a large scale

And the ones in this forum are fellow snowmobilers.   That's what astonishes me.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

the whole sharpie thing is pretty funny. I mean who does that and why?

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Anyone who failed to understand him did not deserve to have it explained.  FFS, I asked before, did you think Mexico was just going to write a check?  If you did, then that's your own fault.

Fuck no I didn’t believe it but watch that video of his rally and you tell me that those people didn’t believe and that Trump wasn’t selling it hard and now tell me that it’s their fault for believing his lie....SMH.

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF does that have to do with anything? 😂

I thought most that have snowmobiling in common shared the same views and were a little more logical than emotional.   They all shared a common view of live and let live, freedom, and less restrictions.  That is why we ride and build trails to ride.

Edited by racer254

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That would be nice but I doubt it will happen.  

or at least just let some stuff go instead of turning it into way more than it needs to be.  might make him look like a hero to his die hard supporters but for those in the middle it's more idiocy

Just now, Angry ginger said:

or at least just let some stuff go instead of turning it into way more than it needs to be.  might make him look like a hero to his die hard supporters but for those in the middle it's more idiocy

I watched Dan Crenshaw get interviewed by rogan. I like Dan. He’s well spoken and very level headed. When the subject of trump came up in the interview he cringed while talking about the man’s stupidity and idiotic statements. I think Dan should take a run at the White House. 

• Like 1