Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Hes getting reeled in fast bud and passed. Watched the second video where the xcr gets a good line. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3192885790739303&id=100000537400145

yeah the second vid was a flop cuz the assault lost the hole shot to the trudeau sled so that doesnt count! :bigfinger:

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its on facebook in the post it tells you what sleds are there

Your link doesn't work

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you’ll never be able to take a fucking joke without acting like a pissy middle schooler...SBYL.

My life is awesome, yours isn't    You should go eat a bullet and get it over with.

SBYL

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

My bud is a service manager for a polaris dealer. He said any 850 that goes down Polaris ships a new crate engine and adds a year of warranty and gives you a couple hundred bucks towards some accessories or whatever. Vince will tell you they are going down left and right but our bud said they only had one in his shop.. :news: 

Wrong on the crate engine.  Lots of top end only repair being mandated by Polaris.  Yes you get an extra year of warranty which is a good thing because it will probably be needed.  

No photo description available.

Edited by teamgreen02
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Wrong on the crate engine.  Lots of top end only repair being mandated by Polaris.  Yes you get an extra year of warranty which is a good thing because it will probably be needed.  

You can talk to him yourself, they arent fixing the 850's in house they are shipping new crate engines and usually have the customer out in a week. One of the reasons I am riding a Polaris right now is if anything goes wrong he will get it handled quickly and covered. Platinum rated dealership. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

You can talk to him yourself, they arent fixing the 850's in house they are shipping new crate engines and usually have the customer out in a week. One of the reasons I am riding a Polaris right now is if anything goes wrong he will get it handled quickly and covered. Platinum rated dealership. 

The 850 I was riding with last year and blew up only got a top end.

This guy has had his go down twice now and they don't even want to replace the entire motor.

image.thumb.png.5f1ab9eadfc8aa8b0744d695b33b08ab.png

15 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yep lots being pieced together. Some only used the old cases.

And Xtra year for 5 total.

Good on them. Warranty or not having a sled go down sucks. Never a good time, unless last run of season.

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

This guy has had his go down twice now and they don't even want to replace the entire motor.

Maybe, I was riding with this guy 2 weeks ago and thats what he told us. If its any kind of failure like that they ship a new crate engine asap. 

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Where is his crate engine?

image.png.5173b28856f9512d4a092cbcdde10dc6.png

Fuck that guy! :lol: 

Hey bro I am on that facebook page also and its full of stories like that. But like I said, our friend works for a large dealer network (all brands)in WI so if you want to really know you can call him. He will tell you what is failing and how often. Shit if I listened to all of the faggots here my etecs should have blown up 3-4 times and my poo 800 should be on its 2nd or 3rd rebuild. I just keep riding them in the mean time. :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Your link doesn't work

My life is awesome, yours isn't    You should go eat a bullet and get it over with.

SBYL

Yeah your attitude certainly  reflects the awesomeness of your life. :lol:
BTW the whole “eating a bullet” thing is played out dummy...work on some new material.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Wasn't the fuel pump.

Mechanic called me and I told him what all it was doing. He said he changed the plugs thinking that's what it may be initially, but it didn't help. Said he was going to go back at it and that he would call me back later.  He called me back about 45 minutes later and said the engine was toast.  Didn't say what exactly happened but he said it was done.   Said they'd be ordering a replacement today. 

Eeesh!  That sucks!  See if they can put a ctec in it.  :lmao: 

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

17 800 blows up with less than 2k miles and the poo is a pos :lol: seen it here folks 

I see a lot here.  Luckily, taking advice isn't why I'm here.  :lol:

I mean, could you imagine what a mess your life would be if you came here for good advice?  Jesus!

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Listen skinny jeans Cunningham, just STFU already 

:lol: 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god you’re pathetic.  :lol:

BC381A72-7251-48BC-8EC8-EE5A62401C6B.gif.9e7cbd58ff10b4abd9b74fbf39c2816a.gif

:lol: 

32 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Ouch!  and for sure that extra warranty will be needed.  You'll have to excuse Anler, pretend as he might, he really doesn't know what's going on.  :lmao:

14 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

ouchy again!  Damn Arctic Cats!  

13 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

And that's the most reliable engine they've ever made!

😂

I think it is!  Jesus Christ!  :lol:

10 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Where is his crate engine?

image.png.5173b28856f9512d4a092cbcdde10dc6.png

Again, Anler-ism.

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Maybe the 850 doo is the only reliable motor.  I saw lots of major issues with the new 800 cat on hcs as well.  Crazy 

It is anyway. Doo 850 is probably the best 850 available