Check your account email address ×

And You Still Think Cops Treat Whites And People Of Color Equally

Just now, f7ben said:

You'd be #1 on the most wanted list 

After that beating Tom gave him in the arctic cat thread I am surprised he hasnt taken a snowrider break. More evidence dumb people have no shame. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You'd be #1 on the most wanted list 

They can come get me!!!!  Bring lots of friends.....and contact Tool Kit for his supplier of body bags!!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

After that beating Tom gave him in the arctic cat thread I am surprised he hasnt taken a snowrider break. More evidence dumb people have no shame. 

Yuh...cuz that’s how you see it.  :lol: You guys trying to form a human chain made me chuckle.

FAGGOTS!   :lmao:

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No doubt the police shoot too many unarmed black dudes and no doubt many police have a severe power trip.  I wonder tho how  much of this has to do with this being in the country vs being in a large city? Most of the nefarious shit cops do seems as tho its from cops with big city departments. I',m sure small timers do it as well but it seems to be a much smaller percentage of the over all occurrence.

Again, not justifying it, police abuse of power is wrong regardless of location and race of the victim.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your daily defense of cops is laughable.

I don't defend cops daily but you certainly shit on all cops with blanket statements on a daily basis. I unlike you judge each situation on its merits. Example, I think the cop that killed that kid near Lansing a few years ago should be in jail for life or better you be on death row. But I think the Cop that killed Mike Brown didn't do anything wrong. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don't defend cops daily but you certainly shit on all cops with blanket statements on a daily basis. I unlike you judge each situation on its merits. Example, I think the cop that killed that kid near Lansing a few years ago should be in jail for life or better you be on death row. But I think the Cop that killed Mike Brown didn't do anything wrong. 

Honest question....if the guy in the video l posted  was black do you think the cops would have reacted differently? 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Honest question....if the guy in the video l posted  was black do you think the cops would have reacted differently? 

The honest answer is I don't know and the idea that you think if he was black that would've just shot him says all I need to know about you. The Truth is the FBI stats on this do not show that cops target black differenlty than whites. But hey keep pushing that narritiave. It's easy to do so from your ivory tower

Just now, jtssrx said:

The honest answer is I don't know and the idea that you think if he was black that would've just shot him says all I need to know about you. The Truth is the FBI stats on this do not show that cops target black differenlty than whites. But hey keep pushing that narritiave. It's easy to do so from your ivory tower

:lol: oh fucking please please please post your retarded fucking interpretation of those stats you dumb motherfucker. It's like you need to get owned on this once a year. 

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: oh fucking please please please post your retarded fucking interpretation of those stats you dumb motherfucker. It's like you need to get owned on this once a year. 

You need help

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not as laughable as your daily defense of the indefensible.  Trust me.

Why the fuck would I trust a jerk off like you...no need to answer.

30 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

My ivory tower ...GMAFB. Where are you commenting from...your kitchen in suburbia? 

Just now, jtssrx said:

The shoe fits deal with it

What shoe is that...you are fucking blind if  you think blacks and whites are treated the same by law enforcement.

35 minutes ago, f7ben said: