Check your account email address ×

Omar could get 35 years IF prosecuted

• Platinum Contributing Member

35 years for that....hahahaha...everybody is so scared of the big bad Somali woman!!!!! 😂

Now flame away faggots because I’m “defending” the Mooslim!!!!!!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

35 years for that....hahahaha...everybody is so scared of the big bad Somali woman!!!!! 😂

Now flame away faggots because I’m “defending” the Mooslim!!!!!!

She committed fraud on two levels First her name isn't even Omar. She joined a family who was being granted Asylum and later citizenship. So she's not even a Citizen. Then she defrauded the state of Minnesota when she lied about her brother who she married to help him gain citizenship. She also committed Tax fraud as she filed tax returns with another man who she was also married to at the same time.

I mean fuck dude how do you have to balls to call anyone out about being a hypocrite when it comes to TRump when you won't call out this lying Cunt    

27 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

She committed fraud on two levels First her name isn't even Omar. She joined a family who was being granted Asylum and later citizenship. So she's not even a Citizen. Then she defrauded the state of Minnesota when she lied about her brother who she married to help him gain citizenship. She also committed Tax fraud as she filed tax returns with another man who she was also married to at the same time.

I mean fuck dude how do you have to balls to call anyone out about being a hypocrite when it comes to TRump when you won't call out this lying Cunt    

Kook.

Neal

46 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

:cry:

Bush started a decades long war that cost trillions and killed hundreds of thousands and no problem yet Omar should get 35 years!!!!!! 

You guys are some funny motherfuckers I’ll give you that! :green:

D535A6A6-9D88-49B4-8161-D3E930BB663D.jpeg.e8b6b46e85008280e83f963633d36d65.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

awwww pouty all hurt cause she being picked on again..

I hope they throw the anti-Semite bitch to the wolves.. then we will really hear the crying from the select few morons

hahahahahahahahaha

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bush started a decades long war that cost trillions and killed hundreds of thousands and no problem yet Omar should get 35 years!!!!!! 

Bush made terrible policy decisions,  Omar may have committed fraud.  As much as I think Bush sucked there is a huge difference.  

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

awwww pouty all hurt cause she being picked on again..

I hope they throw the anti-Semite bitch to the wolves.. then we will really hear the crying from the select few morons

hahahahahahahahaha

I understand why women scare you Dopo...don’t worry it will get better.

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Bush made terrible policy decisions,  Omar may have committed fraud.  As much as I think Bush sucked there is a huge difference.  

Oh I know but 35 years...really? Frankly I find it funny how she makes all the mouth breathers here froth at the mouth. 😂

If she commited the crimes stated above, fraud and contempt, she should be treated as anyone else.. I mean like seriously, because of someones color, race, religion, where they are from they should not get a free pass?? Sounds idiotic to even think like that.. i dont think anyone is supporting those ideals..

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh I know but 35 years...really? Frankly I find it funny how she makes all the mouth breathers here froth at the mouth. 😂

That’s probably the max. If she’s guilty I say boot her ass outta here. I can already tell you her response to all this:

”they’re just picking on me because of the color of my skin”

Just now, Rigid1 said:

If she commited the crimes stated above, fraud and contempt, she should be treated as anyone else.. I mean like seriously, because of someones color, race, religion, where they are from they should not get a free pass?? Sounds idiotic to even think like that.. i dont think anyone is supporting those ideals..

her putting herself in a public position after doing it IMO makes her worse than the normal person.  

• Like 2

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

In the vid it says each instance of contempt is able to be prosecuted with up to 5 years for each instance.. there were 7 instances.. So they use that as the 35 years gut hook them headline..lol 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

her putting herself in a public position after doing it IMO makes her worse than the normal person.  

I agree, definitely taking advantages of things..

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice strawman