Check your account email address ×

Why the pro cross is the Best Buy

Rod

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

It's kinda like Cains Quest but harder.  Has a Cat ever finished Cains Quest?  

Newfie did caines on 800 cats, either one or both blew up never finished.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Polaris made one good sled for real riders.  That's it.  The rest are for consumer tourists.

"Real riders" :lol: you're fucking faggot sled doesnt even go fast enough for you to go on a real ride....fucking driveway jumping retard

• Haha 2

Just now, f7ben said:

"Real riders" :lol: you're fucking faggot sled doesnt even go fast enough for you to go on a real ride....fucking driveway jumping retard

When you get your sled.  Let's go ride.  Bring Anler, one of you two is  bound to squeak a piston...and i ain't wasting a belt towing your garbage out of the woodline.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When you get your sled.  Let's go ride.  Bring Anler, one of you two is  bound to squeak a piston...and i ain't wasting a belt towing your garbage out of the woodline.

Hey let me know, my shit is always RTG!

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

OMG you are such a fucking clown.  Your shit is stock.  A decent trail sled will destroy your SX sled everywhere except a SX track.  

PS.  I've burned hundreds more gallons of race fuel in a SX sled than you ever will.  I buy it by the drum.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

OMG you are such a fucking clown.  Your shit is stock.  A decent trail sled will destroy your SX sled everywhere except a SX track.  

PS.  I've burned hundreds more gallons of race fuel in a SX sled than you ever will.  I buy it by the drum.  

Well then....Ben shouldn't have any problem at all.  Should he?  I'd also bet a more competent rider could waste a race sled on a sx track (as well as trail) riding some 1980's sit downer.

IDGAF how much race fuel you've burned through.  I am concerned that you seem to be falling back on this whole "which sled is fastest" thing.  Are you sure you didn't race your sleds by remote control?  You've prolly got a ton of race fuel sitting around.  :lol: 

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well then....Ben shouldn't have any problem at all.  Should he?  I'd also bet a more competent rider could waste a race sled on a sx track (as well as trail) riding some 1980's sit downer.

IDGAF how much race fuel you've burned through.  I am concerned that you seem to be falling back on this whole "which sled is fastest" thing.  Are you sure you didn't race your sleds by remote control?  You've prolly got a ton of race fuel sitting around.  :lol: 

Dude, you trail ride a stock SnoX sled.  Ben, and just about anyone else on this forum, will lay waste to you on the trails.  

Lets put some money on this and get this little grudge match started.  

2 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

What’s the iron dog 

That is where they beef up sleds like fucking bulldozers, and drive them across frozen muskeg.

A real test would be zero mods of any kind. Run them strait out of the crate, with only gas and oil added, nothing else.

That would be a true test to see what the manufacturers are actually producing. All this other stuff don,t mean squat.

It,s as much them men on the teams as the sleds themselves.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dude, you trail ride a stock SnoX sled.  Ben, and just about anyone else on this forum, will lay waste to you on the trails.  

He thinks that sx sled will hang with an 850 to 500' :lol:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He thinks that sx sled will hang with an 850 to 500' :lol:

A stock one at that.  Zamderpski is a loon.  

A stock SnoX sled would get passed by a stock 850 within 100'.  It wouldn't even be a close race.   

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

When you say stock...what do you mean?  Not even sure what difference it would make.  It's a 600.

Sure, I'll put money on it.  We aren't drag racing or riding rail beds or lakes though.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

When you say stock...what do you mean?  Not even sure what difference it would make.  It's a 600.

Sure, I'll put money on it.  We aren't drag racing or riding rail beds or lakes though.

Stock shock valving, Stock gearing.  Maybe you've regeared it?  If so what gears are you running?  What track are you running.  

Do you think your SnoX sled will keep up with an 850 to 500'?  Do you really believe this?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I need to see this.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Stock shock valving, Stock gearing.  Maybe you've regeared it?  If so what gears are you running?  What track are you running.  

Do you think your SnoX sled will keep up with an 850 to 500'?  Do you really believe this?

Fronts are stock.  Rears have been revalved to close to XC specs and added HS and LS comp.  Gears are the same but SW did the clutching on it. (specs are in garage).  Track is stock, 1.7/3.86 pitch/108 picks.

500'?  No chance.  Ben made that up....or I could have been trolling him too.  :lol: 

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Some Midwest trails,a 600 with the right rider,can spank a 800.

• Like 1