Check your account email address ×

Paul Ryan transfers $7million to his personal account from his election non profit and moves to DC

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is why all these twats are running for President. They get to keep their campaign funds when they are done

And then they get a job with a lobbying firm for 4x what they made as a legislator. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

What did you used to like about him?

:lol: this ought to be good

He lived close enough and was personable.  I actually witnessed him a couple of times buying things for people who were in need.  Actually helping the community he lived in.  Can you say the same about the politicians you support? 

Is that good enough for you dipshit.  What did you not like about him?

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He lived close enough and was personable.  I actually witnessed him a couple of times buying things for people who were in need.  Actually helping the community he lived in.  Can you say the same about the politicians you support? 

Cute anecdotal bullshit there racer

What I didnt like about him was his allowing warrantless surveilence amendments to be slipped into omnibus spending bills at the 11th hour.

You know....actual real shit that happened 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

What I didnt like about him was his allowing warrantless surveilence amendments to be slipped into omnibus spending bills at the 11th hour.

OH NOES your typical 4th amendment bullshit again?  OMG, you throw more tantrums than trump.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like the way he smiled when he fucked the American public. I don't like a mean face when someone is doing that to me. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

OH NOES your typical 4th amendment bullshit again?  OMG, you throw more tantrums than trump.

Yeah fuck that pesky Constitution....damn dude.

It happened you stupid motherfucker....unlike Paul Ryanhood riding his horse around your little town feeding the poor from his own pocket

Fucking brain dead retarded ass faggot

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

WTF did you like about him?? He’s a leftist fraud!

The people that rise to the top in congress should tell a lot about these folks we’re electing. They’re all shit. :flush: 

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The people that rise to the top in congress should tell a lot about these folks we’re electing. They’re all shit. :flush: 

Have you ever looked at their “report cards”?  Like, how many bills they sponsored, co-sponsored vs how many passed?  Their voting records that went the wrong way?

Its amazing some of these people get re elected at all.   They do nothing at all and help their districts zero.

22 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

WTF did you like about him?? He’s a leftist fraud!

I have seen him and talked to him when he wasn't politicking.  He was actually a very nice person then, but unfortunately it looks like his morals have taken a backseat to $$$.  Everyone can be bought.  You also have to ask yourself why he left when he was at the top?  Maybe he didn't like the crap and decided to get out before he sacrificed everything he once stood for.

Edited by racer254

I have seen him and talked to him when he wasn't politicking.  He was actually a very nice person then, but unfortunately it looks like his morals have taken a backseat to $$$.  Everyone can be bought.

Yeah, I used to like him but, he’s gone full DC.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, racer254 said:

I used to like Paul Ryan.  Now he just seems like the typical DC politician. 

38 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I have seen him and talked to him when he wasn't politicking.  He was actually a very nice person then, but unfortunately it looks like his morals have taken a backseat to $$$.  Everyone can be bought.  You also have to ask yourself why he left when he was at the top?  Maybe he didn't like the crap and decided to get out before he sacrificed everything he once stood for.

So you sort of like him, don’t like him...like him but he’s a scumbag?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you sort of like him, don’t like him...like him but he’s a scumbag?

What part did you miss?   I USED to like him.  Understand?  I have not seen, talked or voted for him in many years.  Go search through the archives, it's been discussed before.

Edited by racer254

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Have you ever looked at their “report cards”?  Like, how many bills they sponsored, co-sponsored vs how many passed?  Their voting records that went the wrong way?

Its amazing some of these people get re elected at all.   They do nothing at all and help their districts zero.

Ive seen that first hand with a couple politicians. They do throw some money into their districts and that seems to be what people like. Denny Hastert was one of the guys they liked in his district. Until they found out he was a diddler of course. But he got big money for infrastructure projects in his area. 

Big corps throw money at these guys to get what they want. the mills and chemical plants lobby every year to be able to dump more toxic chemicals into lake michigan. Arcelor Mittal just got busted dumping cyanide into a tributary of Lake michigan last week. The thing is they have always been doing that, they just dillute the toxins down to acceptable levels and then dump it into the water ways. 

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Everybody who met Bill Clinton said the same thing. Said you couldnt not like him if you met him. I guess the secret to success there is you have to be full of shit.