Check your account email address ×

Paul Ryan transfers $7million to his personal account from his election non profit and moves to DC

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Everybody who met Bill Clinton said the same thing. Said you couldnt not like him if you met him. I guess the secret to success there is you have to be full of shit. 

All politicians I’ve met are all very likeable. That’s what they do!  That’s their job.  Phony bullshit that convinced the majority.

The one I’ve met that never made me even think he was a “nice guy”?  Cheney.  He didn’t even pretend.  Gotta give credit there I guess.

Just now, Zambroski said:

All politicians I’ve met are all very likeable. That’s what they do!  That’s their job.  Phony bullshit that convinced the majority.

The one I’ve met that never made me even think he was a “nice guy”?  Cheney.  He didn’t even pretend.  Gotta give credit there I guess.

Cheney is a straight up reptilian. Same with Hillary. I think they may be the same person. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Cheney is a straight up reptilian. Same with Hillary. I think they may be the same person. 

I think some can’t hide it very well and really just don’t care anymore.  Blatantly fake smiles and glad handing only work on partisan retards.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think some can’t hide it very well and really just don’t care anymore.  Blatantly fake smiles and glad handing only work on partisan retards.

Cheneys face structure doesnt allow him to smile. He can only manage an evil smirk. Hillary can only smile when she gets a fresh dose of aborted fetus blood. 

Just now, Anler said:

Cheneys face structure doesnt allow him to smile. He can only manage an evil smirk. Hillary can only smile when she gets a fresh dose of aborted fetus blood. 

Lol...my wife and I have a picture with him and yup!  That’s what it is too...a shitty smirk.  :lmao:I didn’t even want the picture with him!!!!

I detested him the moment I met him.  It was like meeting a serial killer.  His hand was clammy cold and sent a chill up my spine.  He’s fucking dead inside...and it’s contagious!!!!!!!!

Nothing but “ewwww”.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

It happened you stupid motherfucker....unlike Paul Ryanhood riding his horse around your little town feeding the poor from his own pocket

Fucking brain dead retarded ass faggot

Except for the fact that he did the shit Race said and that actually happened and you had ZERO, NONE, NADA rights violated you are spot on :guzzle:

Just now, Momorider said:

Except for the fact that he did the shit Race said and that actually happened and you had ZERO, NONE, NADA rights violated you are spot on :guzzle:

Poor momo the liar. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

It happened you stupid motherfucker....unlike Paul Ryanhood riding his horse around your little town feeding the poor from his own pocket

Fucking brain dead retarded ass faggot

LOL. You got the facts wrong again.

I did not say he was riding a horse and he was not feeding anyone.  FFS get it straight.