Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump crucifies....Donald Trump

Sweet fuck hes a dumb motherfucker. I'd bet everything I own he has a 2 digit IQ. How fucking embarrassing.

They’re keeping the rates artificially low so the economy doesn’t go down," Trump said in response to a question about a potential rate hike by the Federal Reserve this month. "So that Obama can say he did a good job. That's the only reason that the rates are so low. They're keeping the rates artificially low so that Obama can go out and play golf after January and say that he did a good job. But it is a very, a very false economy. So [Obama] can leave office and say: See I told you."

“We have a very false economy," he repeated.

"So far, I think she's done a political job," he said about Fed chair Janet Yellen.

"At some point the rates are going to have to change," Trump added. "The only thing that is strong is the artificial stock market."

"That's only strong because it's free money because the rates are so low. It's an artificial market. It's a bubble. So the only thing that's strong is the artificial market that they're created until January. It's so artificial because they have free money... It's all free money. When rates are low like this it's hard not to have a good stock market," he also said.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/06/trump_the_fed_keeping_interest_rates_artificially_low_so_the_economy_doesnt_go_down.html

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

So then, our economy is the same now as it was when Obama was POTUS?  

Uhhh.....who was decrying artificial rates propping up the economy then....and literally begs for them everyday now?

Even you arent too fucking retarded to grasp the irony here.....

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Uhhh.....who was decrying artificial rates propping up the economy then....and literally begs for them everyday now?

Even you arent too fucking retarded to grasp the irony here.....

“Artificial rates”. Rates are a design for control.  By that very design, they are all artificial.  You are both retarded.

When we start dumping “easing” money into it, I’ll start taking notice.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Artificial rates”. Rates are a design for control.  By that very design, they are all artificial.  You are both retarded.

Trumps words.....not mine you stupid fucker

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You’ve used it before.  Derp.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why do you even bother....holy fuck.

Here you are again...to “sell” your intelligence.  Even for pennies, nobody is buying.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

You’ve used it before.  Derp.

Here you are again...to “sell” your intelligence.  Even for pennies, nobody is buying.  :lol:

There are numerous instances of Trumps big Twitter mouth biting him in the ass and everytime morons like you will be here defending it. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There are numerous instances of Trumps big Twitter mouth biting him in the ass and everytime morons like you will be here defending it. 

I don’t defend it every time.  But I do when sad sacking idiots like you misconstrue automatically to fit your whiney little bitter narratives.  

Nobody cares that you “want your vote back”.  Lol...  cunt.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Sweet fuck hes a dumb motherfucker. I'd bet everything I own he has a 2 digit IQ. How fucking embarrassing.

They’re keeping the rates artificially low so the economy doesn’t go down," Trump said in response to a question about a potential rate hike by the Federal Reserve this month. "So that Obama can say he did a good job. That's the only reason that the rates are so low. They're keeping the rates artificially low so that Obama can go out and play golf after January and say that he did a good job. But it is a very, a very false economy. So [Obama] can leave office and say: See I told you."

"So far, I think she's done a political job," he said about Fed chair Janet Yellen.

"At some point the rates are going to have to change," Trump added. "The only thing that is strong is the artificial stock market."

"That's only strong because it's free money because the rates are so low. It's an artificial market. It's a bubble. So the only thing that's strong is the artificial market that they're created until January. It's so artificial because they have free money... It's all free money. When rates are low like this it's hard not to have a good stock market," he also said.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/06/trump_the_fed_keeping_interest_rates_artificially_low_so_the_economy_doesnt_go_down.html

I said this.

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t defend it every time.  But I do when sad sacking idiots like you misconstrue automatically to fit your whiney little bitter narratives.  

Nobody cares that you “want your vote back”.  Lol...  cunt.

Nothing to misconstrue here he railed against the very thing he supports now to keep his house of cards intact. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Nothing to misconstrue here he railed against the very thing he supports now to keep his house of cards intact. 

There’s a few examples of this. Like the debt. This is the result of having a big mouth. Some just don’t know when to stfu.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

That’s because he’s “challenged”.  This is far from Obama’s economy though.  

“Artificial rates.”  :lmao:

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

It's pretty obvious if you're not a mindless hack. 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Only a fool won’t change his mind when presented with new information. Is that what you are Behn?

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Trump telling his brain dead followers I am a fuck up BUT Im your fuck up.

He’s perfect for the job for sure!  

And how much do Americans hate liberals?!?!!  Wow!  Right?

You are a fool.  Perfect for your job too!!!