Check your account email address ×

Pocahontas strikes again blatantly lying about Michael Brown

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nobody said he bum rushed the cop. At best a few witnesses said he was moving towards him. Several also said he was not. 

Yah no doubt he was just going to go up to him and say how sorry he was for just trying to take his gun and kill him a minute ago :guzzle: you sir are a fucking idiot 

17 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Good boy. You got two from her. 

A decade ago, my lawyers questioned Trump under oath during a deposition in a libel case he filed against me for a biography I wrote, “TrumpNation.” (Trump lost the case in 2011.) Trump had to acknowledge 30 times during that deposition that he had lied over the years about a wide range of issues: his ownership stake in a large Manhattan real estate development; the cost of a membership to one of his golf clubs; the size of the Trump Organization; his wealth; the rate for his speaking appearances; how many condos he had sold; the debt he owed, and whether he borrowed money from his family to stave off personal bankruptcy.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2017-06-12/trump-s-history-of-lies-according-to-biographer-timothy-o-brien

That under oath admitting he lied. FYI. 

Or how about his campaign lies. 

Care to match Warrens lies to these whoppers?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Bigoted scumbag?  Because I think Michael Brown was a gang banger scumbag?  Yeah you’re in a lather alright.  Its so humorous how you always brush off characterizations of you by others, particularly when 90% of the time they’re spot on.

I really don't care how I'm "characterized" by people here and your words are yours Mark no matter how hard you try to deny them.

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Good boy. You got two from her. 

A decade ago, my lawyers questioned Trump under oath during a deposition in a libel case he filed against me for a biography I wrote, “TrumpNation.” (Trump lost the case in 2011.) Trump had to acknowledge 30 times during that deposition that he had lied over the years about a wide range of issues: his ownership stake in a large Manhattan real estate development; the cost of a membership to one of his golf clubs; the size of the Trump Organization; his wealth; the rate for his speaking appearances; how many condos he had sold; the debt he owed, and whether he borrowed money from his family to stave off personal bankruptcy.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2017-06-12/trump-s-history-of-lies-according-to-biographer-timothy-o-brien

That under oath admitting he lied. FYI. 

Or how about his campaign lies. 

Care to match Warrens lies to these whoppers?

Robert Reich.  Oh noes.....the liberal little gnome found someone to put a camera in front of him.  Thought he was doing carny work these days....

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I really don't care how I'm "characterized" by people here and your words are yours Mark no matter how hard you try to deny them.

:lol:  Sure thing Felicia........You’re more emotional than most girls.  Go have a fuckin vigil for the guy or something if you’re so verklempt about him.......

Edited by DriftBusta

19 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'm tired of retarded cops shooting unarmed people....most of whom are black.

I'm guessing most people with working brains feel the same

Are you tired of blacks shooting blacks?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Isn’t this the guy that tried to reach into the squad car assaulted the LEO and tried to grab his gun?  

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

You’re just a bigoted scumbag.  :lol:  Pouty jumped the shark on that one.....

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

When he was shot he was at distance and not reaching for any gun. It's like some of you fucking retards just make up your own story

There were much better police brutality cases than Michael Brown. Guy dug his own grave with his actions. I think you are right in as much as there are some instances of police brutality but if you are going to make a national case out of a single example Michael Brown would be a poor choice.

33 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

There were much better police brutality cases than Michael Brown. Guy dug his own grave with his actions. I think you are right in as much as there are some instances of police brutality but if you are going to make a national case out of a single example Michael Brown would be a poor choice.

Absolutely....Michael Brown was a bad case because he did indeed assault the officer and he was shot during that exchange and fled. What transpired after that is where the issue arises. Michael Briwn did not need to be gunned down after the officer caught up to him. There has to be a way to deploy non lethal means when someone refuses to comply. He was unarmed. 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Robert Reich.  Oh noes.....the liberal little gnome found someone to put a camera in front of him.  Thought he was doing carny work these days....

:lol:  Sure thing Felicia........You’re more emotional than most girls.  Go have a fuckin vigil for the guy or something if you’re so verklempt about him.......

Fine and you're still an east coast whitebread racist POS and I love how when someone speaks out about this shit your go the same old shit....emotional, have a vigil....blah, blah...you're such a shitbag.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Absolutely....Michael Brown was a bad case because he did indeed assault the officer and he was shot during that exchange and fled. What transpired after that is where the issue arises. Michael Briwn did not need to be gunned down after the officer caught up to him. There has to be a way to deploy non lethal means when someone refuses to comply. He was unarmed. 

What's the difference....these shitbags said the same shit about Eric Garner. Black dudes killed by cops for no reason are of no concern to most here. 

23 hours ago, f7ben said:

He was unarmed and was murdered because he was black.

Just like a shit ton of other blacks that die because racist cops go for their gun

yeah that and that he attempted to get the cops gun . I think there were witnesses to this and when the first 2 investigation teams came up with the same conclusion they hirred a 3rd who also came up with the same findings. 

but yeah he was murdered because he was black lmfao 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What's the difference....these shitbags said the same shit about Eric Garner. Black dudes killed by cops for no reason are of no concern to most here. 

I'm not concerned with changing the minds of racists.....its the guys who can still be salvaged I speak to

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fine and you're still an east coast whitebread racist POS and I love how when someone speaks out about this shit your go the same old shit....emotional, have a vigil....blah, blah...you're such a shitbag.

I deal with more diversity in a week than you probably do in a year, so save it Felicia.  You have the emotional fortitude of a fucking girl, thats your issue not mine.  And btw......Congratulations....... you said “shit” 4 times in one sentence.  I rest my case.  :lol: