Check your account email address ×

Turn and burn Mav

• Platinum Contributing Member

Look at how that thing accelerates once he straightens his wings out.   God damn that would be fun.  

• Gold Member

We should mass produce the f35 and sell it to who ever wants to buy them.  Rebuild the manufacturing line for the F22 and build for US only.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

Those things are loud as fuck too. They fly over my house when the air and water show is in town. I think some of them fly out of the little airport by my house. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Those things are loud as fuck too. They fly over my house when the air and water show is in town. I think some of them fly out of the little airport by my house. 

Loud as fuck and much larger than you'd expect too.  Saw the air and water show at Chicago couple of years ago.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Look at how that thing accelerates once he straightens his wings out.   God damn that would be fun.  

The power of a Pratt and Whitney F100. If you could start the plane on the ground standing on its tail the plane could go straight up.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

It really is amazing technology our desire to kill others has brought us.

I think it has more to do with an intimidation factor.

I'm surprised Bhen is into this shit, his tax dollars and all.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

Loud as fuck and much larger than you'd expect too.  Saw the air and water show at Chicago couple of years ago.

Never heard anything louder than a B1 Lancer going away on full afterburner.   Most powerful thing I've ever witnessed  

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Do you know where that plane is?

What I'm finding is the plane is the one that got shot down in, renumbered. The plane is named for Col Hilton with the citation stating my uncle as the pilot shot down. My bad.

It's at the USAF museum.

Edited by Snake

58 minutes ago, Snake said:

What I'm finding is the plane is the one that got shot down in, renumbered. The plane is named for Col Hilton with the citation stating my uncle as the pilot shot down. My bad.

It's at the USAF museum.

In Dayton Ohio?

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

In Dayton Ohio?

Welcome to the official website of the National Museum of the United States Air Force -- the oldest and largest military aviation museum in the world -- located at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, near Dayton, Ohio. This site is provided as a public service by the National Museum of the United States Air Force, Public Affairs Division.

18 hours ago, Anler said:

They fly out of Gary. We have watched them at Miller beach before. It beats going into Chicago and dealing with the crowds.