Check your account email address ×

Ohio secretary of state joins other Republicans in slamming Donald Trump's 'irresponsible' rigged-election talk

13 hours ago, Snake said:

How.

Fucking.

Ironic.

You should see what my stock portfolio and my 401K has done since November 9th, and I can't wait for the corporate and personal tax cuts coming my way :thumb:

Now what you need to do next since you like old posts, is go look up where I posted that if Trump won there was a lot of upside for me, then you need to find the post where I said whoever wins on the 8th will be my president :thumb:

Trump made many promises, and we know he already broke one dear to your heart......What's fucking ironic is it that you were fervently bellowing "lock her up" at a rally :lol::lol: 

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You should see what my stock portfolio and my 401K has done since November 9th, and I can't wait for the corporate and personal tax cuts coming my way :thumb:

Now what you need to do next since you like old posts, is go look up where I posted that if Trump won there was a lot of upside for me, then you need to find the post where I said whoever wins on the 8th will be my president :thumb:

Trump made many promises, and we know he already broke one dear to your heart......What's fucking ironic is it that you were fervently bellowing "lock her up" at a rally :lol::lol: 

:lies: and more :lies:from the penis headed dago midget, its all the mobbed up FUCK posts 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Cheese and rice you're full of shit :lol: 

On 12/21/2016 at 10:58 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

Please stop wallowing in your wrongness.

On 12/21/2016 at 10:58 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

Vince stop.  You're embarassing yourself.  You'll be stroking checks in hopes of getting invited to Trumps 2020 re election gala :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Vince stop.  You're embarassing yourself.  You'll be stroking checks in hopes of getting invited to Trumps 2020 re election gala :lol: 

Remember how far up Lightbulb brain's ass he was in the campaign? It was beautiful....

On 12/24/2016 at 8:28 AM, Snake said:

Remember how far up Lightbulb brain's ass he was in the campaign? It was beautiful....

You should have bet me on your guy winning the race, you could have recaptured the $100.00 you lost to me betting on Romney in 2012 :bc: 

14 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You should have bet me on your guy winning the race, you could have recaptured the $100.00 you lost to me betting on Romney in 2012 :bc: 

Worth the $100 to see you look this stupid this time around.

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That makes no sense, but do know that I enjoyed spending your $100.00 on some fine form of imbibement :bc: 

If male prostitutes are that cheap in Chicago, well you're welcome then.