Check your account email address ×

Probably the best fucking steak I've ever had

42 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Two of the best I’ve had are a porterhouse at Keens in New York and a 32 once Australian  wague tomahawk ribeye from ocean prime. Both aged 35 days. 

1D2C2F65-7C58-4BD1-8DCA-1FBEA60AF4BE.jpeg

704784FE-D6DE-4C49-9FC6-86E65E806786.jpeg

I had one of those Dry aged, Austrailian grass fed wagyu tomahawks from Mastros here in Chicago and yeah it was fucking epic! Looked just like that one. I still dream about that thing 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Sweet 8lb baby jesus.....I cant tell you how good this is. You ever just get that perfect cut and nail the temp?

This is better than any I've ever had

1.5" thick chuck eye cooked in a cast iron pan. Salt and pepper only...perfect fat,  perfect marbling....cut it with a fork tender....OMFG

20190801_122507.jpg

I'd whip one of those slippers in the pic right at yer big schozz & knock you ass over tea kettle right out of yer chair ...

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Who the fuck ruins a steak with bbq???

Bone in Ribeye FTW!!!!  :bc:

Cooked a 2.5 lb Tomahawk on grill Sun night ... woman had a regular ribeye ... f-en delish!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I'd whip one of those slippers in the pic right at yer big schozz & knock you ass over tea kettle right out of yer chair ...

Cooked a 2.5 lb Tomahawk on grill Sun night ... woman had a regular ribeye ... f-en delish!

I rag doll you ....give you a wedgie and right about when you were gonna start to cry I'd bitchslap you and toss you out.

Girly girl

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Sweet 8lb baby jesus.....I cant tell you how good this is. You ever just get that perfect cut and nail the temp?

This is better than any I've ever had

1.5" thick chuck eye cooked in a cast iron pan. Salt and pepper only...perfect fat,  perfect marbling....cut it with a fork tender....OMFG

20190801_122507.jpg

Like like motos side pieces snatch 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I rag doll you ....give you a wedgie and right about when you were gonna start to cry I'd bitchslap you and toss you out.

Girly girl

image.png.b04c8dc29317cb2f6b638576130f0016.png

11 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Like like motos side pieces snatch 

:lol:

Edited by ford_428cj

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Your gonna go with a boner they won’t be able to shut the casket on.

Posts like this do very much confuse the fuck out of me about FAKENEWSMAINECUNT  :lmao:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Two of the best I’ve had are a porterhouse at Keens in New York and a 32 once Australian  wague tomahawk ribeye from ocean prime. Both aged 35 days. 

1D2C2F65-7C58-4BD1-8DCA-1FBEA60AF4BE.jpeg

704784FE-D6DE-4C49-9FC6-86E65E806786.jpeg

What was that $500 :dunno: 

The best steak I’ve ever had in my life,was in Tulsa. A bone in filet. It’s not very often you see it on a menu. I was there for work,so the company credit card may have made the price not seem all that bad?https://mahoganyprimesteakhouse.com/menus/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-tX91M7i4wIVRl8NCh2lCw0GEAAYASABEgJUdPD_BwE

Just now, Momorider said:

What was that $500 :dunno: 

I'd say it was probably $80-$90

I was going to eat at the place he was sitting there but we chose the Capital Grille instead. Both very spendy Detroit steakhouses. I had a 45 day aged 22oz porterhouse and I believe it was about $60

Just now, f7ben said:

I was going to eat at the place he was sitting there but we chose the Capital Grille instead. Both very spendy Detroit steakhouses. I had a 45 day aged 22oz porterhouse and I believe it was about $60

Its was $110 at Mastros and that was a few years ago. No sides, just the steak. In NYC probably double. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I was thinking more Austrailian Wagu :) than aged 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A chuck eye and a chuck roast are two totally different things

My wonderful bride buys chuck eye to make pot roast and also when she makes eyetalian beef. We have FU money Phaggit.:lol: