Check your account email address ×

Truth on Baltimore

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why is it Trump says some dumb shit and then people spend days trying to defend it?

Jack Diddily gets it ( whoever the hell he is), but bhent doesn't.  :lol:

Is Ben now our current  new and approved "Slinger"?   You know, the expert on anything and everything, no matter the fact someone else might actually know a hell of a lot more about it?

Is Baltimore a shithole?  Hell if I know, but if someone sitting in Baltimore tells me it's a shithole, but someone from Minnessotta says "no way those fuckers don't know shit from shiola", well, who should we believe now?  I suppose Bhen, right? :snack:

Just now, hayward said:

Jack Diddily gets it ( whoever the hell he is), but bhent doesn't.  :lol:

Is Ben now our current  new and approved "Slinger"?   You know, the expert on anything and everything, no matter the fact someone else might actually know a hell of a lot more about it?

Is Baltimore a shithole?  Hell if I know, but if someone sitting in Baltimore tells me it's a shithole, but someone from Minnessotta says "no way those fuckers don't know shit from shiola", well, who should we believe now?  I suppose Bhen, right? :snack:

Every city is a shithole....we dont need the president of the United states throwing tantrums and fueding with congressmen and calling US cities shitholes though. 

Are you fucking retarded? 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Every city is a shithole....we dont need the president of the United states throwing tantrums and fueding with congressmen and calling US cities shitholes though. 

Every city has shithole parts to it, doesn't make the city as a whole a shit hole.  And this is coming from a person who has no use for citys.

Now, kindly, kill yourself.  :bc:

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Stop.  50 years of smiling for the cameras and pretending to give a fuck.  Nothing changes.  He’s calling these assholes and his sworn enemies out, and rocking them back on their heels.  We forget that Cummings has been saying much worse than that about him.Its why I voted for him...to confront the shitbags in Washington.  Are you fucking retarded?  

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stop.  50 years of smiling for the cameras and pretending to give a fuck.  Nothing changes.  He’s calling these assholes and his sworn enemies out, and rocking them back on their heels.  We forget that Cummings has been saying much worse than that about him.Its why I voted for him...to confront the shitbags in Washington.  Are you fucking retarded?  

He has zero decorum. Hes lowered the bar so low we will never get it back

6 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

So what. These libtards think they deserve respect. They do not.

Well there are plenty of decent people in Baltimore who probably love their city....they really dont need a sitting president trashing them for no reason other than he doesnt like their congressmen

Trashing them for no good reason?

like you and your ilk do in here daily to trump? 

Kill yourself pickled liver boy 

Edited by Pete

Just now, Pete said:

Trashing them for no good reason?

like you and your ilk do in here daily to trump? 

Kill yourself pickled liver boy 

I trash Trump for tons of good reasons. Trashing an entire city of people for a gotcha on a congressmen is just ignorant.

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I trash Trump for tons of good reasons. Trashing an entire city of people for a gotcha on a congressmen is just ignorant.

You trash him because you don’t like him 

period

end of story 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That congressman is a race baiting sack of festering shit, you realize the fucking shit that cock sucker is doing

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He has zero decorum. Hes lowered the bar so low we will never get it back

Hes been scrapping in the pits since before election time in 16,, with scum.  hes got to be getting to the point of not giving a fuck what he says to the assholes that rag on everything he says and does.   like it or not Trump is at least highlighted the scumbags even if he cant get rid of them hes been great at showing the masses what were dealing with,   scum 

Edited by old indy

Just now, Momorider said:

That congressman is a race baiting sack of festering shit, you realize the fucking shit that cock sucker is doing

Yes....that dude is a piece of dogshit. The worst of the worst. Why does Trump have to get down in the sewer with him?

Just now, f7ben said:

Yes....that dude is a piece of dogshit. The worst of the worst. Why does Trump have to get down in the sewer with him?

Because Trump understands that the Democrats play smash mouth politics and is playing by the rules they established.  Kill or be killed.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That cock sucker has been in Congress forever under a black president even and in all that time has done less than Trump has done for his intercity constituents. Steaming pile of fuck. You of all people  :flush: look at the abuse of fourth amendment this CUNT is trying to pull watch that video I posted :guzzle:

Just now, Momorider said:

That cock sucker has been in Congress forever under a black president even and in all that time has done less than Trump has done for his intercity constituents. Steaming pile of fuck. You of all people  :flush: look at the abuse of fourth amendment this CUNT is trying to pull watch that video I posted :guzzle:

I'll watch it later

Trump has done more for Afro-Americans than Martin Luther King did. 

Black un-employment is the lowest in history!!

Elijah Cummings yelled at that acting director as if he was a mud-covered dog!!

When I saw it, I got pissed-off. Three days later TRUMP came out against him!!! 

Cummings is a bastard filled with residual, festering hatred, and it came out. Just like it will when blacks feel they have the NUMBAS to kill Whitey. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Trump is the dog shit on the other side of the fence. These dumb faggots are arguing over which dog shit is better. 

"Well that's why I voted for this dog shit..."