Check your account email address ×

FaceApp

1 minute ago, Snake said:

"Let's see, how can we fill the servers with facial recognition information we can sell to the highest bidder?"

Morons. Abject fucking morons.

It really is just amazing to me.  "The gubment is violating my ForTh amendmEntZ!!!"  >>>>>>  "Hey, Alexa/Google, please play November Rain by GNR also, look up the recipe for making meth.....and find me the maximum effective kill rate of the 5.56 round."

JUST ADD FACE PIC!!!!!!  :lol: 

Negative Ghost Rider. The terms of agreement on all those things are bullshit! They require anytime access to the camera and microphone, location, etc. I don't fucking think so buddy! Occasionally I have to do video conferencing for work, if I'm not in a meeting there's a piece of tape over the camera on my computer, no corporate nosey slick Willy is going to catch me with my pants down! :finger:

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Negative Ghost Rider. The terms of agreement on all those things are bullshit! They require anytime access to the camera and microphone, location, etc. I don't fucking think so buddy! Occasionally I have to do video conferencing for work, if I'm not in a meeting there's a piece of tape over the camera on my computer, no corporate nosey slick Willy is going to catch me with my pants down! :finger:

Yup.  We are due for a new plasma.  My wife saud, "Hey...how about one of those smart tv's?"  I just laughed.  NOPE!

• Thanks 1

It doesnt matter.....your phone captures your image without your consent all the time. The NSA has your image in a database if you've ever held a smartphone. They also have voice recognition samples. 

It's too late to prevent the government from having this info. We gave in to the fight nearly 20 years ago when we all cheered the patriot act and people continue to get conned into supporting treasonous fucking filth like Kavanaugh and Barr

Just now, f7ben said:

It doesnt matter.....your phone captures your image without your consent all the time. The NSA has your image in a database if you've ever held a smartphone. They also have voice recognition samples. 

It's too late to prevent the government from having this info. We gave in to the fight nearly 20 years ago when we all cheered the patriot act and people continue to get conned into supporting treasonous fucking filth like Kavanaugh and Barr

Who here doesn't cover the front camera on their phone?  

It's like anything now, if somebody really wants to identify/find you, they will.  Just don't make it so fucking easy.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's like anything now, if somebody really wants to identify/find you, they will.  Just don't make it so fucking easy.  

I never have covered it. I like making those spook cunts look at my O face twice daily!!!!

• Haha 3

They track you with your credit card the most. Google GPS is another big one. For the most part, I spend cash on small purchases. My lawyer taught me this when I was going through my divorce. Hit the cash station once a week for $500 or whatever. Every time you swipe that card, your info gets sold to the highest bidder. The state of IL sells your info when you take your car in for emissions. Tell your insurance company you drive less than 10k a year and you drive more than that? A few weeks after you take your car through the emissions lane, you will get a notice from your insurance company with a rate increase. It’s happened to a few friends of mine. I canceled my amazon account and the pop up adds for stuff I look at has dropped 75%. Everybody is selling your info.

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yep, you got a smart phone the govt has more than enough info to track you whenever they want.

• Gold Member

This is true. Doesn't mean we should become more complacent and throw in the towel either.

True. Our bill of rights needs to updated to include the digital age.

This is true. Doesn't mean we should become more complacent and throw in the towel either.

Are you fucking kidding? The fight is over.....the 4th is destroyed. You fucking morons cheer when bootlicking pieces of fucking garbage that authored the entire police state are continually elevated to positions of power.

I just dont give a fuck anymore

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Isn’t this how you and Bhen send each other Dick pics?

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

So you're giving up? That's too bad.

Yes....I'm giving up. Nobody cares at all about 4th amendment rights. Not a single candidate represents us and those that have taken a stand on the 4th have been quickly cast aside by basically everyone. Fuck it....bring on the police state.

Edited by f7ben
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I work in so many govt buildings and have so many security clearances that they know what my favorite food and color is. 

I was downloading a contract from DocuSign last week and the security questions they asked me about my past really creeped me out. I'm like "I never disclosed any of that". Too far gone...

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes....I'm giving up. Nobody cares at all about 4th amendment rights. Not a single candidate represents us and those that have taken a stand on the 4th have been quickly cast aside by basically everyone. Fuck it....bring on the police state.

Kavanaugh is a hero around here though?