Check your account email address ×

Forget About Straws...Butts!

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yup filters are the worst. No smoking allowed on Maine beaches anymore.

Good. Nothing worse than garbage on the beach.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Smoking is a disgusting habit of the weak.

Neal

Garbage laying around everywhere pisses me off more. I’m constantly picking up stuff when I’m out walking the dog. Is it so hard to use the trash can? I just don’t get it. :dunno: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Fuck those jerks.

I smoke, it's a filthy habit, I hate seeing butts on the ground. I field strip my smokes and toss the filter in the trash, or pop it in my back pocket to dispose of it later.

You're a good man and a solid American citizen!!!!

Still, stop fucking smoking!  :bc: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

It's on my list. :true: :lol:one thing at a time.

Switching to a vape makes it much easier, if you can stand the assholes criticizing you for trying to help yourself.

Just now, Snake said:

Switching to a vape makes it much easier, if you can stand the assholes criticizing you for trying to help yourself.

I've looked into it, then read the ingredients on the back label and saw all the chemicals in the fluid. Plus I smoke the no additives squares, it's just cut leaf tobacco.

21 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Garbage laying around everywhere pisses me off more. I’m constantly picking up stuff when I’m out walking the dog. Is it so hard to use the trash can? I just don’t get it. :dunno: 

Copy that. The boy and I picked up some trash (he spotted it first both times).  

I told him I would carry any garbage you find any ride. This was someone's McDonalds full breakfast.

2019hudsontrash.jpg

Neal

Not sure when smokers decided it’s sociably acceptable to flip butts everywhere. Fucking rude. 

Government buildings around here all have those butt stop things out front and the assholes still just flick them on the ground. 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Not sure when smokers decided it’s sociably acceptable to flip butts everywhere. Fucking rude. 

Government buildings around here all have those butt stop things out front and the assholes still just flick them on the ground. 

That drives me nuts.  

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

I wonder if they will end up finding out that vaping mist is more harmful in a few years. 

That would be somewhat cruel.