Check your account email address ×

A Message From Ilhan Omar

6 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

She did ...

This ... ^

Talk about a POS ...

This girl will be lucky if some guy who's relative jumped out of the towers, doesn't take a heavy barreled 300 win mag, and send 165 grains, 400 yards downrange. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

This girl will be lucky if some guy who's relative jumped out of the towers, doesn't take a heavy barreled 300 win mag, and send 165 grains, 400 yards downrange. 

Why...she isn't a Saudi and you should watch that tone.

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why pick her off clean?  There’s nobody around her worth sparing.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Turn him in, Jimmy!!!  You patriot!!!!  :lol:

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derp

I lived there idiot - I know what's up.

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Her giggling & smiling about al queda shows her loyalty. A 300 Win Mag has a nice report. 

What gun did the Seal snipers use that took out her Somali cousins - that had Caption Phillips?

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why, I didn't say I was gonna do anything, all I said was she would be lucky if a victim's family member did not do something. No threat or violation there. 

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Her giggling & smiling about al queda shows her loyalty. A 300 Win Mag has a nice report. 

What gun did the Seal snipers use that took out her Somali cousins - that had Caption Phillips?

Might have been a .50 BMG, but I'm not sure. 

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Barrett 50 cal.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why, I didn't say I was gonna do anything, all I said was she would be lucky if a victim's family member did not do something. No threat or violation there. 

Well if a victims family member is like our government they probably would take out a Somali for a crime commuted by the Saudis. 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Scaramucci not a fan of Trumps comments....

I wanna' send Trump a letter of support, but I don't know if I should. I think there should be a TRUMP SUPPORT RALLY!!

18 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Kill em all. Let 550 sort em out.

Fuck that, I got OCD. There was a dead, rotting vole on one of the lawns today. Stunk like hell. Almost made me sick. I can't stand any kind of animal odors. 

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The MOOCH is kind of a lightweight. He is kinda' sharp, but he's kinda' goofy too. 

Trump will get him for this shit. 

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Uh they worked hard, learned the language didn't complain like bitches and basically built this country.

Everything you said in this thread is so amazingly stupid it would almost be unbelievable if it wasn't you. 

Edited by washedupmxer

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was under the impression anybody that had a problem with living in America should get out if they don't like the idea of how things are being played out at the present time.  Not picking any races that I can see.:dunno:

Free thought and free speech is a real thing, and so are kickbacks against it, and so are kickbacks against those thoughts and words.  

Scaramucci?  Who the fuck is he, anyway?  Another worthless trouble-making Italian.  Imagine that?:lol:

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Uh they worked hard, learned the language didn't complain like bitches and basically built this country.

Everything you said in this thread is so amazingly stupid it would almost be unbelievable if it wasn't you. 

7ae667d5b0.jpg.0143e5fb0e565bef44b03f0f965609c1.jpg

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH your one of the retards that voted for her aren't you

Well....dumbfuck......since you asked. There are these things called congressional districts. Since I dont live in Minneapolis or whatever part of the city she was elected in I'd say I couldnt vote for her. Also I was living in Indiana until last December so that would preclude me from voting in MN

Now how about you shoot yourself in the face with a flare gun

Just now, f7ben said:

Well....dumbfuck......since you asked. There are these things called congressional districts. Since I dont live in Minneapolis or whatever part of the city she was elected in I'd say I couldnt vote for her. Also I was living in Indiana until last December so that would preclude me from voting in MN

no need to get so angry i asked a question since you love her so much.  Your no longer a regarded poster and should probably kill yourself for liking that anti american cunt

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH your one of the retards that voted for her aren't you

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:owned:

The stunning ignorance of your average mayonnaise American is pretty unbelievable. 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

no need to get so angry i asked a question since you love her so much.  Your no longer a regarded poster and should probably kill yourself for liking that anti american cunt

I dont know a thing about her. I like a few things shes said and I think shes pretty for a skinny. All I really care about is she triggers the fuck out of retards like Trump and his supporters

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I dont know a thing about her. I like a few things shes said and I think shes pretty for a skinny. All I really care about is she triggers the fuck out of retards like Trump and his supporters

pretty funny how the guys who scream 'TDS!' the loudest cry so hard about a nobody first term congresswoman :lol: 

• Haha 1