Check your account email address ×

A Message From Ilhan Omar

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, what did he lie about?

Well, considering none of his medical records show he was ever treated for bone spurs, they don’t go away on their own, and he no longer has them according to said records, I guess we could start there.... 

Just now, f7ben said:

About having bone spurs you mind numbing fucking moron

But the record says he did?  And a doctor signed off on it.  So, you have proof he was lying? 

It may be a week excuse but, again, and sorry but, if you didn’t serve, you don’t get to pick apart somebody else that also didn’t serve.

Even the lowliest half-witted, barely passed entrance exams private gets to laugh like hell at people who do that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Well, considering none of his medical records show he was ever treated for bone spurs, they don’t go away on their own, and he no longer has them according to said records, I guess we could start there.... 

So it was a lie then?  

Just now, frenchy said:

See that wasn’t so hard. :bc: 

It never was.  I’ve always said that.  This was about pestering these non-service clowns about YET AGAIN calling out somebody else that didn’t serve.  

:They hate me!!!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It never was.  I’ve always said that.  This was about pestering these non-service clowns about YET AGAIN calling out somebody else that didn’t serve.  

:They hate me!!!  :lol:

It’s more an indicator of his true character. Especially considering how he treats certain vets. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, frenchy said:

It’s more an indicator of his true character. Especially considering how he treats certain vets. 

No shit  and by Zdumbfucks logic Trump shouldn't have ripped McCain, Mueller, etc.....weird how he gives that all a pass.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

He’s pretty normal in his patriotism/cowardice ratio from my experience.  At least he didn’t lie about serving.  

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit  and by Zdumbfucks logic Trump shouldn't have ripped McCain, Mueller, etc.....weird how he gives that all a pass.

McCain got what he wanted.  A fight.  And he was a god damn war mongering pile of shit.

Just now, f7ben said:

The daughter of the doctor that signed off on trump's bone spurs told the whole story. It was 100% payoff to get him out

Yeah...I read that hit piece too (right after the story on the CIA manufacturing the downfall of Venezuela) :lol: 

And even if it was the truth, at least he had it covered.  So again, when did you, Anler, Pouty serve again?

Just now, f7ben said:

Derpyndnxmxkdkdkd derp

No, 73er!!!!!!! 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

McCain got what he wanted.  A fight.  And he was a god damn war mongering pile of shit.

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But the record says he did?  And a doctor signed off on it.  So, you have proof he was lying? 

It may be a week excuse but, again, and sorry but, if you didn’t serve, you don’t get to pick apart somebody else that also didn’t serve.

Even the lowliest half-witted, barely passed entrance exams private gets to laugh like hell at people who do that.

But someone that didn't serve by dodging the draft can pick apart a guy like McCains service....is that how it works in your pea brain? 

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yeah but you’re a hack and everyone knows it. :bc: 

I have zero issue being criticized for supporting the only thing that is throwing sand into the gears of the Washington establishent.   I don’t expect anyone with a Canadian based bias to understand.  :bc: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I read that hit piece too (right after the story on the CIA manufacturing the downfall of Venezuela) :lol: 

And even if it was the truth, at least he had it covered.  So again, when did you, Anler, Pouty serve again?

No, 73er!!!!!!! 

I didn't and neither did Trump...that's the point you fucking turnip.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

But someone that didn't serve by dodging the draft can pick apart a guy like McCains service....is that how it works in your pea brain? 

Sure.  It happens in here all the time.  Doesn’t it?  You fucking hippocrite.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I have zero issue being criticized for supporting the only thing that is throwing sand into the gears of the Washington establishent.   I don’t expect anyone with a Canadian based bias to understand.  :bc: 

What a load of horseshit  rationalization.