Check your account email address ×

Bhen’s fireworks party.

Be careful out there folks.  A buddy of mine threw a big 4th of July party around 15 years ago, and a bottle rocket that someone else lit tipped over, and shot into the crowd of kids lined up on the bank to watch.  Just missed my daughter but got another buddys daughter right in the neck.  Buddy who threw the party got arrested for risk of injury, homeowners got sued and paid a 300k settlement, and the little girl has been going to the shriners in Boston for the past 15 years getting plastic surgery to fix the scars.  

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Bad decisions always make the best stories.....and YouTube clips. 

Nobody wants to hear a story that starts with, “So once, we were all thinking sensibly and using reason to determine future outcomes and......”

:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody wants to hear a story that starts with, “So once, we were all thinking sensibly and using reason to determine future outcomes and......”

:lol:

Sounds like a group of engineers having a circle jerk. Planned trajectory, Kleenex placement, and meticulous clean up. I’m speaking metaphorically of course. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Be careful out there folks.  A buddy of mine threw a big 4th of July party around 15 years ago, and a bottle rocket that someone else lit tipped over, and shot into the crowd of kids lined up on the bank to watch.  Just missed my daughter but got another buddys daughter right in the neck.  Buddy who threw the party got arrested for risk of injury, homeowners got sued and paid a 300k settlement, and the little girl has been going to the shriners in Boston for the past 15 years getting plastic surgery to fix the scars.  

FlawlessEnchantedDuckbillplatypus-size_r

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

We used to have bottle rocket and Roman candle battles as teens.  Fun stuff. No major injuries. Yellow wiffle ball bats make excellent bottle rocket rifles!