Check your account email address ×

At the End Of the Day.....

17 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Many of you clowns have licked the sweat beads off Dumps balls - defending him relentlessly.  Now he's the public train wreck some of us always knew he was.  He's yours.  Own him.  The R's nominated him.  Deplorables support him.  And now I'm going to get the last laugh :lol::lmao::bigfinger: 

and at the end of the day I still truly hope u and your family get everything u deserve when she is elected.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep,

At the end of the day, the left will have voted for the most corrupt family in politics.  And then they will bitch about the right wing, knowing all the while that the conservatives are voting against the establishment. 

You a so fucking stupid it's painful to read your drivel.  Show me a pattern of R's voting against the establishment :lol: Besides - experience matters and just because you have a few who are batshit crazy doesn't mean it's a good thing. 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You a so fucking stupid it's painful to read your drivel.  Show me a pattern of R's voting against the establishment :lol: Besides - experience matters and just because you have a few who are batshit crazy doesn't mean it's a good thing. 

Whatever you have to do to convince yourself that voting for the most corrupt family in politics is a good thing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Whatever you have to do to convince yourself that voting for the most corrupt family in politics is a good thing.

:lol: Most corrupt :lmao: Like I said - your stupidity is almost overwhelming.  

Freeloader - through the eyes of a Dumper :crybaby:  

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

Hi Freddy , the guy hanging around the mission pushing for hilliary clintoon  can't be a real democrat, a true party player would have passed out pocket monies an free rides to the polling place for votes , then a bottle of ripple an a pack of butts for all to share at the public park across the street from the mission. Hope your old ski -doo will get you around for another year !

this snowrider feller wasn't passin' out goodies or free rides to the polls, I am guessing he was unable to get into his wife's purse or get the keys to the short bus

1 minute ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

this snowrider feller wasn't passin' out goodies or free rides to the polls, I am guessing he was unable to get into his wife's purse or get the keys to the short bus

This guy wouldn't help unless he was getting some kind of compensation for it.  But he would volunteer everyone around him.  It's just the way he and his type are.

:ashamed::lol::bigfinger: WIRE TO WIRE :bigfinger::lmao: 

Hillary Clinton on Track for Electoral College Landslide: Poll

After a brutal week for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, Democrat Hillary Clinton maintained a substantial projected advantage in the race to win the Electoral College and claim the U.S. presidency, according to the latest results from the Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation project released on Saturday.

If the election were held this week, the project estimates that Clinton's odds of securing the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win the presidency at more than 95 percent, and by a margin of 118 Electoral College votes. It is the second week in a row that the project has estimated her odds so high.

The results mirror other Electoral College projections, some of which estimate Clinton's chance of winning at around 90 percent.

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-track-electoral-college-landslide-510362?ref=yfp

Try Newsweek for only $1.25 per week

For the Trump campaign there are a handful of states the Republican candidate must win if he is to cobble together enough states to win the White House. Among them is Florida, but numerous recent visits to the Sunshine State by Trump and his vice-presidential running mate Mike Pence did little to dent Clinton’s advantage in the contest for the state’s 29 Electoral College votes. She leads by 6 percentage points, about the same lead she enjoyed last week.

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

This guy wouldn't help unless he was getting some kind of compensation for it.  But he would volunteer everyone around him.  It's just the way he and his type are.

That's the LibTard spirit in a nutshell.

• 2 months later...
  • Gold Member
On 10/15/2016 at 2:44 PM, SnowRider said:

Many of you clowns have licked the sweat beads off Dumps balls - defending him relentlessly.  Now he's the public train wreck some of us always knew he was.  He's yours.  Own him.  The R's nominated him.  Deplorables support him.  And now I'm going to get the last laugh :lol::lmao::bigfinger: 

You laughing now chump?????  You got ass fucked by The Clintons giving you false hope for this years election cycle.

On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 9:47 AM, Snoslinger said:

is anyone really surprised? rwws never could, and never will, own up to their mistakes. always someone else's fault. the best is blaming hillary for trump :lol:

Like fucking over bernie and then voting for a candidate you swore youd never vote for because youre emotionally  weak minded? 

• Gold Member

At the end of the day Donal Trump won the election.

At the end of the day most of us just hope Trump does a better job than we think he will, just like we hoped Obama would.

On 10/15/2016 at 3:44 PM, SnowRider said:

Video of SR after the election.

On 10/15/2016 at 3:44 PM, SnowRider said:

how is the last laugh working out for U :junk: