Check your account email address ×

More Antifa beatings, a journalist this time

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What are you worth middleman....you don't produce shit and take a cut.

Apparently, quite a bit more than you.  You’ve already demonstrated complete stupidity and ignorance about what I do and how I do it, so maybe quit while you’re behind.  Your problem is not your vocation, but how much time in an average day you spend not doing it.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Umm, oh hey,.. other than the option of a "contributing membership" we all post for free..it equal across the board..But you asking to get paid to post...seems kinda,..well totally against everything you spew..Kinda hypocritical..ya know..:ashamed:

If you want me to teach you something, you can PayPal me first.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

If you want me to teach you something, you can PayPal me first.

Okay..how much?  I have PayPal

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahahaha.....retarded old faggot sets out looking for a fight weapons in hand. Quickly gets beaten to a pulp Derpbroski style by a bunch of antifa :lol:

Um, Antifa personifies “retarded faggot”. :lol:  

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Apparently, quite a bit more than you.  You’ve already demonstrated complete stupidity and ignorance about what I do and how I do it, so maybe quit while you’re behind.  Your problem is not your vocation, but how much time in an average day you spend not doing it.  :lol: 

You're an EJ Advisor with a team that tells you where to put clients money...you're not curing Cancer  for fucks sake and I love how you are walking back your shit talking about me being a painter....now it's back to the old I don't work narrative....which you are 💯 wrong about.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're an EJ Advisor with a team that tells you where to put clients money...you're not curing Cancer  for fucks sake and I love how you are walking back your shit talking about me being a painter.

:lol:  Keep thinking you have a clue.  And Im not walking back shit..l was a painter and paperhanger myself in my teens and 20s.  You’re in your 50s....I’ll leave it there.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

northernlabservices@gmail.com

Excellent, I will do it Wednesday when I get back in the shop!!:bc:

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahahaha.....retarded old faggot sets out looking for a fight weapons in hand. Quickly gets beaten to a pulp Derpbroski style by a bunch of antifa :lol:

As soon as I laid one out in front of them, I bet they scatter like mother fuckers.  Watching a real man make someone seizure about on the ground is a real sight of its your first time.  I’d make them give me their money to leave.  Proud Boys too!!!!!  Not sure what I’d buy with a  combined $34 tho.

:lol:

23ED1256-51E5-4976-B5DC-462722134143.gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

As soon as I laid one out in front of them, I bet they scatter like mother fuckers.  Watching a real man make someone seizure about on the ground is a real sight of its your first time.  I’d make them give me their money to leave.  Proud Boys too!!!!!  Not sure what I’d buy with a  combined $34 tho.

23ED1256-51E5-4976-B5DC-462722134143.gif

It's so fucking awesome. All these retarded faggots deserve each other

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Antifa scares white people.

That's pretty much their job, and they're good at it.

90% of them live with their parents 

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

It's so fucking awesome. All these retarded faggots deserve each other

They all dress for battle, scream at themselves in the mirror then go meet up and yell names at each other and spray mace like girls.  They probably blame the cops for not letting it “go down”.

”Yeah....I was gonna go all ‘Apocolypse Now’ on those muthas but then the cops got there!!!!!”

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They all dress for battle, scream at themselves in the mirror then go meet up and yell names at each other and spray mace like girls.  They probably blame the cops for not letting it “go down”.

”Yeah....I was gonna go all ‘Apocolypse Now’ on those muthas but then the cops got there!!!!!”

Why dont they have a secret meeting with no cameras and cops and really get down to a good street brawl

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why dont they have a secret meeting with no cameras and cops and really get down to a good street brawl

How hard would it be to set that up?

We should hemp then do this!!!!  Of course, we’d garner a small entrance fee from each.  Nothing big....like one week’s allowance each.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

How hard would it be to set that up?

We should hemp then do this!!!!  Of course, we’d garner a small entrance fee from each.  Nothing big....like one week’s allowance each.  

I just wanna invite uncle znutty and the beat 25k usd out of him with a fucking Jack handle

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're an EJ Advisor with a team that tells you where to put clients money...you're not curing Cancer  for fucks sake and I love how you are walking back your shit talking about me being a painter....now it's back to the old I don't work narrative....which you are 💯 wrong about.

So as long as they are hitting their clients goals, all should be be good right?

At least Mark is much more aggressive than the majority and that has likely lead to very satisfied clients.  How's yours doing?

• Thanks 1