Check your account email address ×

OK East Coast Ballers Get Out Your Checkbooks!

58 minutes ago, Anler said:

1 mile of private beach is pretty significant...

Its quite bigly.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The property is beautiful. It can’t be changed or sub divided.

I'm sure that won't be a problem.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The property is beautiful. It can’t be changed or sub divided.

Anything to protect the Kennedys history of rapes, lies , greed , hypocrisy alcoholism,  and hypocritical worshipers. 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Bob Kraft?

If I'm not mistaken he already has a place on the Vineyard or Nantucket. The fukker is almost a billionaire. 

He has a place in MASPEE, which is like mid-cape. 

He is worth about 4.2 BILLION, according to Forbes Magazine. 

Jew boys, ya' can't beat em', when it comes to big money. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

He has a place in MASPEE, which is like mid-cape. 

He is worth about 4.2 BILLION, according to Forbes Magazine. 

Jew boys, ya' can't beat em', when it comes to big money. 

Mashpee is in the Falmouth area west cape.

Been there, fished the MASHPEE/WAKEBY Ponds. Also banged my broad on an island in the middle of the lake.  

I said " LIKE " mid-cape. What are you the geography police? 

Go to Blue Hill Ave. and get bent.     :whatever2:

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I'm not mistaken he already has a place on the Vineyard or Nantucket. The fukker is almost a billionaire. 

He does and he’s past a billionaire. Bellichick has a home there too.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He does and he’s past a billionaire. Bellichick has a home there too.

A lot of the Patriots have BIG places down there. Fukkers are loaded.  

America needs to die, Benny is right.

These fukken dildos getting 5,10, 20 million a year for running with a football, or hitting a baseball. 

Meanwhile people that work in hospitals and save lives, make 80 thou a year. 

9 hours ago, frenchy said:

Well there is one guy who is apparently a few years away from retiring a millionaire on here. Maybe he can lay down a promissary note. 

You must be talking about emotional ginger haired fellow. Spend some time with that guy and tell me he doesn’t talk about how much money he’s got on a regular basis ad nauseam, while whining and complaining the whole time.  

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You must be talking about emotional ginger haired fellow. Spend some time with that guy and tell me he doesn’t talk about how much money he’s got on a regular basis ad nauseam, while whining and complaining the whole time.  

Truthfully he never said too much when I was in his presence. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Truthfully he never said too much when I was in his presence. :lol: 

:roundhouse:

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You couldn't leave well enough alone could you.  Unlike you I'm honest and don't pretend to be something i am not.   I have made great bank,  I lived an extravagant life during that time with multiple houses, toy's, great vacations etc.   I never over leveraged anything and paid cash for my toys, vacations and vehicles in case the bottom dropped out as I didn't want to lose what i worked hard for.  I've saved myself up a nice little nest egg and am I multimillionaire of my own doing.  We've all sat around and talked about our good and bad times but I don't come on here acting like I'm better than anyone but you and that is because I am.   You chose a year ago to let this go real personal,  I'll keep playing this game as long as you like because my life is an open book. Marriage troubles- yup,  but worked through them.   Felt like a failure and ended up in a black place-  yup.  Been so mentally weak I've thought about offing myself in the past- yup.  Refuse to ask for help for that for years-  yup.  Cheap-  yup.  Spoiled my kids-  yup 

I was going to let this one go the other day but you decided to take another shot at me-  

Woolies quote

Unbelievable that you would continue to publicize what should be private and personal, but worse, lie about it. Ma offered to finance the house that my wife and I found but because I was just starting a new career at Jones,  and banks frown on any new job when giving out mortgages, she offered to finance it and we paid her.

Reality-  house bought winter 2015 while you were still slinging donuts-  Started at EJ end of 2015.      :snack: