Check your account email address ×

I feel so safe now!

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You fucking retards fuck up more interpretations about the constitution than I’ve ever seen and believing this sensationalism as proof for your idiotic cause of ”hate merica” is retarded.

Sorry.

I'm sorry that between our education system and the brainwashing you were subject to your head is completely fucked.

Of any law enforcement official to empower, the border patrol has to be the worst. They are by far the most corrupt group. It’s been shown over and over. Yep the faggot cunts here applaud their violations. Not surprising. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just another example of someone that joined the miltary without even understanding what they are supposedly defending...sad state of affairs. 

Oh, how altruistic and self righteous of you to believe that shit.  Right?  You don’t know shit.  Stick to your wee lane and lame life.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm sorry that between our education system and the brainwashing you were subject to your head is completely fucked.

It didn’t fail me.  Your hatred and jealousy of those that can and have done better than you is why you are what you are.  Check your decisions, do they seem good now....or can’t you tell?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh, how altruistic and self righteous of you to believe that shit.  Right?  You don’t know shit.  Stick to your wee lane and lame life.

It didn’t fail me.  Your hatred and jealousy of those that can and have done better than you is why you are what you are.  Check your decisions, do they seem good now....or can’t you tell?

Nice made up narrative....doesn't change the fact that you don't understand the document you took an oath to defend.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice made up narrative....doesn't change the fact that you don't understand the document you took an oath to defend.

Highly trained paintballer with a ticker tape  mouth. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nothing made up at all.  Sorry you are upset about it.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lil xammykins is fucking triggered

:lol:

Not at all.  Just another normal day dealing with idiotic hypocrites.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Highly trained paintballer with a ticker tape  mouth. 

You seriously couldn’t begin to slip one of my shoes on.  You couldn’t even open the closet.

Weak, stupid and pathetic.  Stick with what you know.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You seriously couldn’t begin to slip one of my shoes on.  You couldn’t even open the closet.

Cause you wear a size 7.5 ???

Fucking halfpint

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nice experiment he did for a cute article.

For his next trick, he should prove that cops are bad by threatening to shoot them with a Star Wars ray gun.  

Was nothing but a huge embellished load of crap from a butt hurt reporter.. LMAO

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

He has a tight grip on it, for sure.

Neal

hes got to be the dumbest member here bar none and the competition is stiff here :lol: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Those fat Polaris rider jokes really hit home, eh?

I am not fat :lol: even If I was, at least I'm not wearing my checker flag 90s cat leather reliving old glory days! :bc: 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:cry:

36 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I am not fat :lol: even If I was, at least I'm not wearing my checker flag 90s cat leather reliving old glory days! :bc: 

He hasn't been right about anything yet it doesn't stop him from running those piss flaps. :lol:

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He hasn't been right about anything yet it doesn't stop him from running those piss flaps. :lol:

Worse than women when it comes to running them :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

Anyone who thinks the US government should be allowed to detain and search a citizen's belongings upon entry to the country without a warrant is fucking stupid!  

15 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Anyone who thinks the US government should be allowed to detain and search a citizen's belongings upon entry to the country without a warrant is fucking stupid!  

They should take your boating license away and give @Polaris 550 a 100% on his boaters test!!!1111

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

But muh national security!!!!!!!!!!11

37 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You have never been searched coming thru customs?

• Gold Member
Just now, steve from amherst said:

You have never been searched coming thru customs?

Not US customs, no. Certainly not a search of documents and hard drives.