• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Nothing better than sitting out in parking lot waiting, and catching a little show.  Little sun dresses creeping up above ass. 

accidental ass or boob is the  best. 

:quaqmire:

One of my accounts back in the day was center for creative studies college in Detroit. There was this hottie that always wore a sundress with nothing underneath. Saw her lean against the window a couple times with the sun shining thru and you could pretty much read the menu. She was permanently instilled in the spank bank. :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

One of my accounts back in the day was center for creative studies college in Detroit. There was this hottie that always wore a sundress with nothing underneath. Saw her lean against the window a couple times with the sun shining thru and you could pretty much read the menu. She was permanently instilled in the spank bank. :lol: 

Up at quarter wash and this girl is bent over in her car with the vac, just going to town.  Sun dress on her back, full show.  I was stunned, couldn’t believe my good fortune. Years ago , but still remember it like yesterday. :lol: 

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Spinner's van :lmao:

image.png.1f119cd7defc11a0c56641622e68a9cf.png

I think he is a little more stealth.  A misplaced shopping buggy next to the slider.🤔

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

My daughter has heard me saying it since her birth.  I don’t have a choice.  Gonna send this to her.

:lmao:

It really is that go to word when something goes wrong. Well, I guess some are a little more mellow and say SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

It really is that go to word when something goes wrong. Well, I guess some are a little more mellow and say SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck me!!!!

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I usually drag my mother into it.   :lmao:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My daughter has heard me saying it since her birth.  I don’t have a choice.  Gonna send this to her.

Told my 13 year old I was gonna punch him right in the fucking mouth in front of his friend. I hope the kid didnt tell his parents about that. :lol: 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

You ungrateful bastard :groin:

Yeah...I feel bad about it sometimes.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Told my 13 year old I was gonna punch him right in the fucking mouth in front of his friend. I hope the kid didnt tell his parents about that. :lol: 

In spite of me having the mouth like I have, I've never once heard my daughter drop the "F bomb".  It's be funny I think.  It's just a fucking word afterall.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I feel bad about it sometimes.  :lmao:

In spite of me having the mouth like I have, I've never once heard my daughter drop the "F bomb".  It's be funny I think.  It's just a fucking word afterall.

My kids are saying it now, they are teenagers. As big of assholes as they can be they dont even come close to the ignorant shit me and my friends did at that age. My buddy was telling me how he was threatening to kick his 19 year old son out for being lazy. Im like dude, you crashed your moms car running from the cops because you had stolen goods and coke in the car. :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

My kids are saying it now, they are teenagers. As big of assholes as they can be they dont even come close to the ignorant shit me and my friends did at that age. My buddy was telling me how he was threatening to kick his 19 year old son out for being lazy. Im like dude, you crashed your moms car running from the cops because you had stolen goods and coke in the car. :lol: 

I know...after scolding my daughter for petty shit sometimes, I catch myself thinking back to when I was her age.  Holy shit.  No comparison.  'Course, I've raised her to be better so, I can justify it that way I guess.  Still, my wife keeps me well reminded at my fuckery at her age.  FUCKING BITCH!  :lol:

FUCKING FUCK! FUCKITY FUCK FUCK!  ....FUCK! 

• Like 1

Was watching the boys football game, really pissed at the refs and letting them fly. I look over and they’re doing a live video feed right next to me. I ask the guy - are you doing audio too? He says yeah, unfortunately. :lol: 

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Was watching the boys football game, really pissed at the refs and letting them fly. I look over and they’re doing a live video feed right next to me. I ask the guy - are you doing audio too? He says yeah, unfortunately. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

That was funny.  Do they make a prescription for Librulz also?  Extra strength for Moozelum countries?

Cement trucks are a little bit to big to fit in a covered bridge, but that didn't stop this guy from trying. This bridge was used in a Budweiser commercial years ago. The Budweiser Clydesdale's  pulled the wagon through the bridge. If my memory is correct it was during the winter with fresh snow,

37837621_1837033629669297_67778268411524