• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

I love punta cana. Have been twice in the last 2 years. Will go again next year likely. :bc: 

How are the prostitutes there?  :pc:

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

How are the prostitutes there?  :pc:

Never seen them at all. But a guy who has a special deal on crap especially for you? Saw lots of those :lol: 

12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

37764514_1785580714882497_4751293947563737088_n.jpg

Someone making $10/hr in 1978 sure as fuck are not making $17/hr today, what a load of complete  :bullshit:  

Oh and just based on inflation $10/hr in 78 is equivalent buying power of $36.50 today :finger:

Just now, Momorider said:

Someone making $10/hr in 1978 sure as fuck are not making $17/hr today, what a load of complete  :bullshit:  

Oh and just based on inflation $10/hr in 78 is equivalent buying power of $36.50 today :finger:

That particular job pays that wage. 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

I love punta cana. Have been twice in the last 2 years. Will go again next year likely. :bc: 

There is so many places why go to the same place? Is that were all the Faggots hang out? :dunno: Faggot 

There is so many places why go to the same place? Is that were all the Faggots hang out? :dunno: Faggot 

Faggots hang out at your house!!!!111 :bigfinger:

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

All the bs in Mexico, I've been there.  And Jamaica too.  The 2nd time I went was with a group of 12.  We want to try a highly rated place next time.   We really don't care too much it's the beach, free booze etc.   Will likely get a quickie wedding down there with the gal once I ask her next week :bc: 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

All the bs in Mexico, I've been there.  And Jamaica too.  The 2nd time I went was with a group of 12.  We want to try a highly rated place next time.   We really don't care too much it's the beach, free booze etc.   Will likely get a quickie wedding down there with the gal once I ask her next week :bc: 

So you are marrying an actual female???? I call :bullshit: 

:lol:  in all seriousness though congratulations Faggot 

So you are marrying an actual female???? I call :bullshit: 

:lol:  in all seriousness though congratulations Faggot 

Thanks momo, she hasn't said yes yet :lol: :bc: 

20 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I love Mexico, going to Cabo in Novembre.