• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, dz246 said:

Lakers will be tough if they can make a deal for Kawhi, now that Lebron has landed.

I still hate the no defense NBA though.... :lol:

X2

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lavar Ball doesn't want to be running his mouth and fucking with Lebron...maybe now Lonzo can work on his game without his old mans meddling.

Lavar pronb thinks he's better than lebron.  that motherfuckers nuts.  

6 hours ago, dz246 said:

Lakers will be tough if they can make a deal for Kawhi, now that Lebron has landed.

I still hate the no defense NBA though.... :lol:

they won't deal for Kawhi now,  thats why they signed Stevenson mcgee and pope to 1 year deals so they can make the numbers work next year.  I was shocked CP3 or George didn't end up with him this year rather than resigning with the rockets and okc.  Lebron anbd Magic must have a plan,  you don't take  a paycut like that without one although i would assume he's still going to call somewhere else his primary residence rather than paying the CA tax man on all his endorsement money.  

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Lavar pronb thinks he's better than lebron.  that motherfuckers nuts.  

they won't deal for Kawhi now,  thats why they signed Stevenson mcgee and pope to 1 year deals so they can make the numbers work next year.  I was shocked CP3 or George didn't end up with him this year rather than resigning with the rockets and okc.  Lebron anbd Magic must have a plan,  you don't take  a paycut like that without one although i would assume he's still going to call somewhere else his primary residence rather than paying the CA tax man on all his endorsement money.  

I think next season will be OK but I agree that he and Magic have a plan for the next offseason and quite honestly The NBA is better and a lot more fun when The Lakers are relevant.

Big Baller Brand baby!!!!! 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think next season will be OK but I agree that he and Magic have a plan for the next offseason and quite honestly The NBA is better and a lot more fun when The Lakers are relevant.

Big Baller Brand baby!!!!! 

issue right now is an almost irrelevant eastern conference.  thats not good for the NBA.  While I agree having a strong lakers teams makes a more compelling product to sell having a shitty NY and Chicago team hurts the NBA and the best games of the playoffs will be in the second and third round of the west.  They just need to hope the seedings result in the east being Philly vs Boston otherwise the finals will be pretty unwatchable

To make a better product the NBA really needs to reconsider the cap and exception process.  there is zero reason to have that much talent on a couple of teams and while it makes those teams must see it makes a lot of other teams irrelevant unless they have a draft pick who does well then they wait for the hammer to drop and for them to head to the handful of teams that compete for a title.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

issue right now is an almost irrelevant eastern conference.  thats not good for the NBA.  While I agree having a strong lakers teams makes a more compelling product to sell having a shitty NY and Chicago team hurts the NBA and the best games of the playoffs will be in the second and third round of the west.  They just need to hope the seedings result in the east being Philly vs Boston otherwise the finals will be pretty unwatchable

To make a better product the NBA really needs to reconsider the cap and exception process.  there is zero reason to have that much talent on a couple of teams and while it makes those teams must see it makes a lot of other teams irrelevant unless they have a draft pick who does well then they wait for the hammer to drop and for them to head to the handful of teams that compete for a title.  

Agreed and it’s a shame The Knicks have been so bad for so long. New York is obviously the largest market and a basketball Mecca.

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Agreed and it’s a shame The Knicks have been so bad for so long. New York is obviously the largest market and a basketball Mecca.

celtics show that a historical franchise can rebuild themselves but both NY teams seem to be saddled with shitty owners.  Chicago has made some poor decisions