Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

The real answer

Wow...the same video of Hiilary Voters crying you have posted 1000 times...pure genius!!!😹

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow...the same video of Hiilary Voters crying you have posted 1000 times...pure genius!!!😹

It never gets old, it's the gift that keeps on giving. I've only posted it less than 30 times.......... liar.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol: 

Killing people to stop property destruction has happened for centuries.   Don't want to die don't go try to destroy and take other peoples shit.  

I think that is pretty universal. 

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

It never gets old, it's the gift that keeps on giving. I've only posted it less than 30 times.......... liar.

Poor, Jimmy. Hates to be reminded how ignorant, immature and stupid the Dems/Libs really are. :lol:

This bring back haunting memories. From joy and jubilation to agony of defeat. Going to be another tough 4 yrs for the Dem lovers. 

12 minutes ago, irv said:

Poor, Jimmy. Hates to be reminded how ignorant, immature and stupid the Dems/Libs really are. :lol:

This bring back haunting memories. From joy and jubilation to agony of defeat. Going to be another tough 4 yrs for the Dem lovers. 

Why would I give a fuck Irv...I voted for Trump and why exactly are you so wrapped up in American Politics? Nothing else to do up there Canuckistan? 😆

Fuck If I ever find myself all wrapped up in the daily comings and goings of Justin Trudeau I hope someone shoots me. 

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why would I give a fuck Irv...I voted for Trump and why exactly are you so wrapped up in American Politics? Nothing else to do up there Canuckistan? 😆

Fuck If I ever find myself all wrapped up in the daily comings and goings of Justin Trudeau I hope someone shoots me. 

well lets be honest our politics will effect their lives far more than theirs will ours.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well, hate to break it to you, Karen, but I'm not going anywhere. This is Freedom Sledder and I'm a member here. If my posts trigger you so much put me on ignore, especially since you seem to have a hard, difficult time accepting back what you dish out. :news:

12 minutes ago, irv said:

Well, hate to break it to you, Karen, but I'm not going anywhere. This is Freedom Sledder and I'm a member here. If my posts trigger you so much put me on ignore, especially since you seem to have a hard, difficult time accepting back what you dish out. :news:

You’re a little slow on the uptake Irv...don’t see where I told you to go anywhere FFS...I simply asked a couple questions but the crux of the matter is that you somehow think the tears of Hillary voters bothers me.🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

liar

Your're wrapped up in the daily comings and goings of Trump that's for sure.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

liar

Your're wrapped up in the daily comings and goings of Trump that's for sure.

Are you stupid...do you see me talking about Trudeau everyday? 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you stupid...do you see me talking about Trudeau everyday? 

I left Trudeau's name unbolded in the quote you numb nut, you can read what I said and it's true.

• Like 1