• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Where does the Bible say to Welcome foreigners?

FFS...it’s a meme you uptight fucktard....ummm gee we better go check the Bible for accuracy!!!!!! 🤣

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS...it’s a meme you uptight fucktard....ummm gee we better go check the Bible for accuracy!!!!!! 🤣

But, you sure felt righteous when you posted it, eh?

:lol:
Ooops.

:owned:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Where does the Bible say to Welcome foreigners?

Jim gets all his memes from DemDipshitUnderground.com

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So angry, so dumb, so triggered

.giphy.gif

• Like 1

So, apparently, I know a fuckton more about the Bible than these virtuous white christian men...

Matthew 25: 31-40. “I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.”

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jim gets all his memes from DemDipshitUnderground.com

So angry, so dumb, so triggered

.giphy.gif

Lemme guess..you claim to be a good Christian....yeah you sure have lived it...stupid fuck.

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But, you sure felt righteous when you posted it, eh?

:lol:
Ooops.

:owned:

44 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So, apparently, I know a fuckton more about the Bible than these virtuous white christian men...

Matthew 25: 31-40. “I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.”

Nope I thought it was funny and accurate and apparently it was very accurate despite what you and the other klansmen thought.  

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

You think we're not aware of things written in the bible?  Get the fuck over yourself.  Unless you're going to get on here and support open borders shut the fuck up.  The meme was dumb and so isn't anyone who thinks it was funny or smart.

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lemme guess..you claim to be a good Christian....yeah you sure have lived it...stupid fuck.

I haven't made shit for claims other than your meme was dumb and you're a fucking ass clown.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW how come Mr. 69,000 Posts and The Bald Connecticut Fucktard never post memes in the meme thread? 

There ya go Mr. almost 50,000 posts.

42hhuf.jpg