• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

34792620_1383888888423122_2330497556011810816_n.jpg

Wherever this poor bastard attended college didn't teach him about compound interest or what a loan disbursement date is.   I wonder what his degree was in?

Just now, F3600 said:

Wherever this poor bastard attended college didn't teach him about compound interest or what a loan disbursement date is.   I wonder what his degree was in?

Yes, it's always the fault of the victim for living in a system they have no control of.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yes, it's always the fault of the victim for living in a system they have no control of.

He had control over not having a student loan you fucking idiot :guzzle: communists are so stupid 

36 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

they have plenty of control,  only take out loans you can afford to pay back in a short period.  Deferring and forbearance will kill you with interest so don't do it,  get a degree that will get you a job and don;t go to super expensive schools.   My kids will be making payments on theirs while they are in school so that does not happen.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1