Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey Sael, hows the barrista job going down at Starbucks?  They give you time off for your antifa activities?

You gentleman are very creative this morning. I don't think that there is a Starbucks in Vt (that is short for Vermont). If you must know I am retired and enjoying my time reading what the deplorables get from life. I get my new hybrid trailer tomorrow and soon I will be enjoying the trails while you are flipping burgers and praising the very people who are stealing from you. Education is a wonderful thing, you should have tried it.

• Like 1

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

Just now, Sael said:

You gentleman are very creative this morning. I don't think that there is a Starbucks in Vt (that is short for Vermont). If you must know I am retired and enjoying my time reading what the deplorables get from life. I get my new hybrid trailer tomorrow and soon I will be enjoying the trails while you are flipping burgers and praising the very people who are stealing from you. Education is a wonderful thing, you should have tried it.

Well, I do know the oxygen is a little thin up there, based on how many fruity Subaru driving Birkenstock wearing liberals there are in VT.  I wish you the very best in retirement, however I urge you to take some time to learn that the party you blindly support is corrupt to the core.  BTW, my brothers in laws have a nice place in Springfield VT and they pay a "view tax".  What moron ever came up with such a ridiculous scheme?  I'll tell you who, a liberal!  As such, given all your free time, maybe learn a different perspective, a more libertarian and conservative one.  I am college educated, paid for my two daughters to be college educated, and employed by one of the best companies in the country.  As such, I come and go as I please and plan on taking many long weekends at our camp in northern Maine this winter on this......so good day sir.IMG_1295.thumb.jpg.2afebbe58b14e0c076884c3428f21e72.jpg

1 hour ago, Sael said:

HMU, I can get you some of that Soros money. :bc:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Well, I do know the oxygen is a little thin up there, based on how many fruity Subaru driving Birkenstock wearing liberals there are in VT.  I wish you the very best in retirement, however I urge you to take some time to learn that the party you blindly support is corrupt to the core.  BTW, my brothers in laws have a nice place in Springfield VT and they pay a "view tax".  What moron ever came up with such a ridiculous scheme?  I'll tell you who, a liberal!  As such, given all your free time, maybe learn a different perspective, a more libertarian and conservative one.  I am college educated, paid for my two daughters to be college educated, and employed by one of the best companies in the country.  As such, I come and go as I please and plan on taking many long weekends at our camp in northern Maine this winter on this......so good day sir.IMG_1295.thumb.jpg.2afebbe58b14e0c076884c3428f21e72.jpg

I don't own a Subaru and probably never will but I'm willing to accept that they are a good Vermont vehicle, anything that keeps the shitty drivers on the road is good by me. Through my teens (the 60's) I was pretty much a Republican but as the party has shifted more and more to the far right and embraced the evangelical Christian movement I have had to look elsewhere. It was a much nicer time when the middle of the road was easier to find. If it makes you feel better I voted for our Republican governor this year. I can still vote for an individual rather than a party. I won't vote in our primary because you have to declare a party and I won't do that. I better go before I get yelled at for using the meme thread for something else. Enjoy your winter, Northern Maine is great.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

So no pics. That what I thought. Imaginary truck!

I don't see any of yours. Is it that the frankentruck isn't really more than a junk yard truck after all.  I don't need to go around taking pictures of my toys to know I have them. I just use them. I'm on my 4th King Ranch F150 so far and currently contemplating the 5th. Post up some pics of your wonderful junk yard frankentruck and perhaps I'll go to the driveway and take a picture of my truck. Right now I don't have one. I just don't get giddy enough when I buy a new truck that I have to take pictures of it. I would have to look hard to find pictures of the boats, the sleds, the RV and the other toys as well. That's if there even are pics of them

Edited by 02sled